A Thousand Suns Clips

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonnyIanni

SonnyIanni Well-Known Member

You can keep your sound and still be successful you know

2. rcm034

rcm034 Well-Known Member

Just hold on until it is released, or at least something in decent quality is available. The catalyst and W&K clips sound sorta dull on that site, but the full songs at HQ are full of energy / emotion / make sense. I'm sure this won't be a problem with the full thing.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  3. SamohtCela

SamohtCela The Only Thing That's Worse Than One is None

I swear if someone says one more thing about Linkin Park needs to go back to HT or Meteora. I will literally rip your taint off!

4. Moviten

Moviten [Teh Unknown]

....Really? No a song doesn't need a guitar to be good. No LP doesn't need to have guitar in their songs. And I reiterate the fact I actually like what is going on with the majority of the songs of ATS based on the 30 secs. That said: Guitar was a very important instrument in terms of LP for a long time. It's not against the law to be disappointed with the lack of it. Nor is it a stretch to say that they could've kept it in and still made a new/original style and sound for them. Now the association with Nickelback and guitars is not only far-fetched and childish, it's also insane to assume that because someone doesn't like what they are hearing from ATS that they like Nickelback. Especially considering how bad that band is.

5. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

And eventually sell out and exhaust your sound even further

6. SonnyIanni

WTF Justin Beiber!?!?!?! Who the fuck listens to that fag!!?!? LP rules no matter what but im kinda disappointed.

7. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

Shit man. They disappointed Sonny here. They've definitely fucking failed now. LP needs to get their shit together. You don't fucking disobey Sonny. Fucking. Ianni.

8. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

This post made me think of GTA Vice City.

9. Vic

Vic No game no life

Man your opinion is trash, if you dislike this "clips" then go away, Why can't you understand? This is beautiful art, interludes are needed to make a great album. Example: The Wall (Pink Floyd)

10. evulture

evulture Banned

Infinite Facepalms :rasberry::rasberry:

11. cook

cook Banned

Alright, a few weeks ago Limp Bizkit released Why Try and Walking Away. I like it, they do the same than the beginning, but now I've forgotten it, cause I mostly like fresh things and not what is repeated over again. That's why I just love Ace of Spades from Motörhead, and that's why I just love Shoot to Thrill from AC/DC, nothing they've done after are such as fresh as that.

12. SonnyIanni

lol FUCK U! Listen i love lp from the bottom of my heart. Im just not hooked on these songs ok!?!?! If somebody can leak the album PLEASE!

13. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Damn son, someones asking for a ban

Infinite times a billion and 2!!

14. cook

cook Banned

[​IMG]

15. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

just stop. ur not winning.

16. SonnyIanni

Ban me I don't give a crap! Am I allowed to have my own opinion with 20 people ripping my fucking head off? This is a free country you know...

17. Smarky

Smarky Well-Known Member

I'm shocked. Everytime I think i am used to the "new" sound and I know what to expect now, something else comes out and it's different to what i was expecting.

Honestly though, I say this in the worst possible way. These clips have me absolutely petrified that this album is going to suck completely. It sounds so poppy. Where is the Rock!? I like LP because they are a Rock band, they can experiment as much as they want with that and still have me as a fan, however this is not the reason why I love LP and why they meant so much to me, the music meant something, now it just seems like they are trying to be all artsy and creative, kudos to them for that, they have managed to do it and they have managed to kick ass at it from what I have seen and heard so far, but that absolutely was not what i was hoping for.

I've listened to the Catalyst enough times to now say that I can live with the track, even kinda enjoy it, I think Wrenches and kings is awesome, even though it's not my thing I love it. The rest of what i hear in the clips, not so much and with these two songs as the strongest, it makes for what could be a pretty meh album, have my fingers crossed with the heaviest of hearts.

18. Edbert

Edbert Well-Known Member

OMG... This album sounds EPIC!!! xD GONNA LISTEN TO IT EVERYNIGHT!!!

19. cook

cook Banned

bye bye

[​IMG]

20. LPkillz

LPkillz Well-Known Member

No you can't. When you keep your sound for several albums like 3 or 4 albums, you will then become forgotten. Unless you promote your sound a lot. I've read this article of this famous jazz musician. He was great at jazz and stuff and everybody loved him, but he couldn't offer anything new and his fans were bored of the same thing over and over again so then he was lost in music. After that he lost his career and he's homeless but I don't know if he's still alive or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.