A Thousand Suns Clips

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayhov

Jayhov Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. evulture

evulture Banned

Slayer .. Megadeth ... Lamb of God ... ACDC ... and i can give u many more bands who have been more than successful than LP is and they have been around since more than 3 decades.

3. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Shall I repeat what Existential Techie said?

4. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Haha I love this persecution complex people develop here. There's a difference between criticising things and being a moron. People ARE allowed to criticise the band, but it does help if you have a triple figure IQ.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  5. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I don't like the clips but you don't see me acting like a foolish gorilla over it. People need to think before they type. Sheesh.

6. evulture

evulture Banned

just SAYING forcing fellow members is harsh thats all. Thank you

7. SonnyIanni

SonnyIanni Well-Known Member

I love Linkin Park. I'm not saying that they write bad music I'm saying that I feel disappointed in these clips and I feel that they're done. I'm not judging the entire album because I haven't heard it... nobody has. I just want to write my opinion and I don't want "LP A Thousand Suns Fans" ripping my head off on how I'm a complainer.

8. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

I'd say something to you, but I'd get banned. With the mouse click of an angry god.

9. lilj4425

lilj4425 Well-Known Member

Smarky's opinion is a good one even if it isn't 100% positive. Notice the responses to that haven't been harsh.

10. mizike

mizike Active Member

well

I love LP but this album scares me, but I do feel better about this one that M2M. They are doing something very different but I feel there will be 4 to 5 songs that I absolutely love. Is that enough NOOO, and the album is way to freaking short. The snippets make me nervous but album being a journey and only hearing 30 second clips keeps me hopeful. Deinitily not enough songs, too short some songs and too many intro type things going on, if they do those things it should have been a 20 track album. We have been waiting for a long time, I think as fans we deserved a longer album, more quality tracks, but I am hopeful that there are 5 or 6 great tracks on the album

11. hazuki

hazuki Well-Known Member

You sir, win. QTF.

12. dilly

dilly New Member

Chester sounds amazing in the messenger. like extremely good. sounds like a powerful, meaningful song. :)

13. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

You should have said it like this the first time. What you just typed is absolutely agreeable.

14. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

The guy is a troll. He's throwing the word gay around like it's nothing, and completely breaking rules left and right. The members are attacking him because he's been nothing but a nuisance since he's signed up on here. It has nothing to do with this site not allowing opinions, it's all about this kid acting incredibly immature and being a downright fool. Read his posts before passing judgment on our members.

15. evulture

evulture Banned

its a forum mate and everyone has way of expressing their opinions and i know some start the same crap of 'going back to nu-metal' but whatever it is , they are here cuz they love linkin park and proud to listen to them so trying to normalize the temper of people :rolleyes:

16. SonnyIanni

Thank you Xero21... I'm now saying that.

17. lparker55

lparker55 Well-Known Member

Here's the deal, I have to admit that as far as the snippets go it does not sound like it will be a hard sounding album, I personally love when LP makes hard sounding songs, rapping, screaming, singing, guitars... The reality is they've moved away from that, my worry is what are Brad and Pheonix going to be doing when performing these songs live, I only hear Chester and Mike, Joe will be doing his mixing and scratching but the others will be just standing there... They are the guitar players where are they in this snippets, they are still part of the band, am I right? I love LP and I will listen to A Thousand Suns because I love their music, I will not listen to it because I have to because I am a fan but because I want to, but I admit that I am disappointed in the lack of a rock sound

18. weshahn

weshahn http://twitter.com/wes2_

When They Come For Me = African World Cup Theme (i hear elephants)
    Jornada Del Muerto = Soundtrack of Donkey Kong Country (water theme)
    Messenger = Live cover from Chester in 2000 / 2001 (jane says . morning after ...)

19. SonnyIanni

Derek this is my first time chatting with other people on forums. I'm not a troll and I'm pretty sure i can write my honest opinion.

20. rcm034

rcm034 Well-Known Member

When you get into higher, mostly theoretical maths you run into stuff with one infinity being greater than another etc., or dividing infinities to get a real answer. Example: infinite series in calculus
    sry if i sound like i'm trying to be arguementative, im not

[/nerd]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.