A Thousand Suns - Out Now

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I still need to watch the DVD.

2. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

Wow. Thank you, Best Buy. Because I totally paid a bit extra so I could get the CD a day later than it's release date. I'm waiting, assholes.

And yeah people here are right. Empty Spaces for 2 dollars? Horrible deal.

Foreword is so much more worth it. ^.^

3. Fredyg

Fredyg Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been asked, but does anyone know when the album sale numbers will be out to include ATS?

4. DefyTheEye

DefyTheEye Well-Known Member

i bought my cd special edition from best buy, but the nobrain remix isnt in there? what am i missing? i thought it was supposed to be in the best buy editions?

5. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You didn't read the sticker close enough, the 9.99 version had the remix.

6. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed the documentary :)

7. lilj4425

lilj4425 Well-Known Member

Seriously, where is The remix from "nobrains" on Best Buy edition? I can't find it either. Did Best Buy illegally false advertise something again?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  8. kelies

kelies Well-Known Member

Any hater who hates the Requiem as the opener officially has no taste. I don't care what they say about the rest of the album.

9. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I just watched the documentary and I fucking loved it... even more than Minutes To Midnight.

I just watched it and God damn I have so much respect for this 6 men, the ending when Chester is explaining their sound and the sound people want is just amazing and I think it sums up the whole album and the whole band in a nutshell. However, based on this video it seems like it was rushed to be finished... which IDK if that's just me. However, I hate hearing song names and songs we don't have... it ticks me off because I know there is probably 50 songs for this record we will never hear unless they are on LPUX (Linkin Park Underground 10) so it just bugs me knowing they are so close to us, yet so far away. Oh, and I love that they can get heated and they show it, like when Brad says "can you please stop filming me?" and everyone is getting annoyed, yet they are still best friends at the end of the day. They really are stand up guys and any one that says otherwise is stupid, seriously

Also, I'm sorry but I don't want Iridescent to be a single, if that was the lead single it would have flopped terribly. I still say and will most likely always say, that Wretches and Kings should have been the lead single, however I was happy with The Catalyst.

Lastly, I hope they release more music more often. I highly doubt we'll be getting another Fort Minor or Dead By Sunrise album so I hope they focus on Linkin Park and get their next CD out by early 2012. I think that is a realistic goal for them and the fans to look forward to.

Damn, sorry, didn't mean to write an essay but I have nothing by love for this band.

10. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

I FINALLY got the album right on my doorstep bright and early this morning from UPS..im satisfied =)

Oh and is it me or in the booklet, it said that they werent gonna make an album in the first place..?

11. Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

12. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

In the note, it said they weren't initially making an "album" but destroying and rebuilding themselves as a whole other band. I don't think they literally meant that they weren't going to make any more music as a band.

I really enjoyed that review :)

On another note, I finally got the Special Edition, and the regular edition of A Thousand Suns today. I looked at the Special Edition, and I wanted to yell, "WHOA THATS A FULL RAINBOW, ALL THE WAY!" :lol: It looks incredible though. Now I just need to wait til next month, to get the Japan Gundam ATS, and the Deluxe Fan Edition. Damn A Thousand Suns is getting more costly :lol:

13. mizike

mizike Active Member

STill dont have my freaking PRE ORDER FROM FOREVER A GO WTF. ANd now done seen the documentery, and listened to the 9 songs a million times.

14. mizike

mizike Active Member

Well UPS just showed up. Looks really good on the outside. Dissapointed in the insert tablet, the intro speach is good but then the rest you cant read at all, cant read the lyrics at all, decent cool artwork though. Even the cover of the CD and DVD is kind of weak to me. But its the music that counts

15. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Simply put: I. Effing. Love. Everything. About. This. Freakin'. Album. And. Linkin. Park.

Just, wow. I am officially more impressed than I thought I ever would be. I had...no idea that they would come up with something so "ground-breakingly" different that sounds so amazing. I can't stop listening to the CD waaaay too loud. Just....wow.

16. Quiksand

Quiksand Member

I think they usually come out wednesday, a week after it is released. So September 22 I would think.

17. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

ahh ok..i read this whole thing wrong..i read it as they werent gonna even make an album and the band was slowly destroying and they had to rebuild and recoup...i thought completely different stuff lol

18. Jrocksz23

Jrocksz23 Member

aww i miss the countdown of the album but other than that congrats Linkin Park

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.