Share This Page

Astat

LPA Super Member, Male, 35, from White Bear Lake, MN

LPA Super Member
Astat was last seen:
Nov 4, 2020
    1. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      Ohh you should sleep...you probably did already. :P I had the worst night, it was so hot. =.=
    2. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      the hell? :lol: are ye horny? :lol:
    3. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      How'd you like that? :shifty:

Iiii dunno :lol:

But good luck. :lol:
    4. kev_
      kev_
      it is funny to listen to Xero before they could afford the dual rectifier and all. Really makes a difference in quality
    5. kev_
      kev_
      It's so hard to tell with the shitty quality though. It seems like they started to down tune with hybrid theory, well i guess the EP too, maybe for Chester, maybe for the label. Chester's voice seems to have changed a bit. Maybe that's why they've gone back. Or Brad found a guitar that was tuned that way, i guess I'm pretty much just talking out of my ass
    6. kev_
      kev_
      Did they actually play some xero songs in standard rather that drop D?
    7. kev_
      kev_
      Do you have any idea why LP went with Drop D tuning (basically) on MTM as opposed to their usual Db or Eb, other than to piss me off when I'm playing along?
    8. Derek
      Derek
      I've got a challenge for you.

I want you to record Eddie Van Halen's guitar solo in "Beat It" and nail it.

Nobody has really nailed it yet on YouTube but I feel you might ;).
    9. kev_
      kev_
      Sounds like a plan to me. That's a good song. Chris Cornell was way better with Audioslave and I'd take them over Rage anyday
    10. kev_
      kev_
      I figured I'd see if you could answer this for me with your vast guitar knowledge. Do you know what effects Tom is using for Audioslave's Like a Stone solo. I can't even begin to guess
    11. kev_
      kev_
      Yeah, probably a good idea. There's some pretty big assholes on youtube. I don't have the greatest voice, and i know it, but i did some covers just for fun and people seem to love just ripping into it. Sweet HBMS tab by the way. I don't really like the first two rapping parts on that one but i always thought Chester's part was pretty catchy
    12. kev_
      kev_
      I just saw that one, haha no big deal. You got the notes right anyway. Brad does some goofy stuff sometimes anyway. When i saw that you changed it I figured he got some inspiration from From the Inside, despite the difference in tuning, at least with the fretting positions.

Also I'm dying to hear this NRL Acoustic cover I heard about a little while back. I hope you have big plans for it on your youtube account in the future :)
    13. kev_
      kev_
      oh sweet man, I keep checking like every day to see if any are up. I know I'm getting like 100% accuracy from you
    14. kev_
      kev_
      Not to be a nosy ass or anything, but i wondered if you had any other tabs in the works? Nobody does them like you. Thanks for all the ones you've posted
    15. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      Niiiiiiiiiice!
    16. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      That sucks. :(

Not even pie? :lol:
    17. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      We should trade lives, I don't like alcohol all that much, but I can buy it since 4 years now. :lol:

How's your day going? Got any giant presents yet?
    18. Linja
      Linja
      Happy Biiiiirthday!
    19. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      It'd be your birthday for 26 minutes already if you'd be here, so happy birthday! :sorcerer:
    20. Messy Marj
      Messy Marj
      Nevah! It's the best shower curtain there is! :ph34r:
  • About

Birthday:
    May 8, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    http://linkinparkguitar.com/

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    astatslpvids