Share This Page

Arlene

Oh what tangled webs we weave, from New York, USA

LPA Super Member
Arlene was last seen:
Nov 17, 2022
    1. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      It is pretty sweet. :) It's a semester head-start and, if i were to drop out of all my classes, we'd be on the same amount of college credits. :lol:. Lucky on that accounting. I had to take a placement exam for my math and english in order to get into a Phys-ed(open lab) class. Ridiculous!

I see. You look great enough to be a ballerina, so i guess it seems as though you enjoy the other half of the stage. :) Always something new eh?

I'm registering for psych 101, poli-sci 150 (govt again. ugh.) philosophy (Critical reasoning / logic) and english 101. I really want to be done with college and find my major, then actually get a career! :lol:

Hey, you could always be backstage management! I mean, someone needs to organize the stuff eh? And being paid to do so wouldn't hurt now. :P
    2. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      Looks and feels like your all ready for college :lol: Wows.

Daang! French V, acting, accounting, Govt, English/Arts, AP english, pre-calc. Goodness gracious, you are one hard workin' gal. Algebra 2 is before trig. It'd be Algebra2 - > trig -> pre-calc, ect.
      Hows acting? :lol: Next biggest star coming up? :P But srsly.

I'm guessing your enrolled in one of those Community College - High school mix of things, right? I always wanted to be in them, yet, I couldn't get in :(
    3. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      English 091 (Below the 101, which is college standard by 1 class)
      Math 070 (Algebra 2, or if it helps, Logs, Ln, Complex numbers, stuff like that)

I know it sounds easy and all. Surly, and I do agree, it does. However, instead of the given 18 week semester, the two classes are condensed together into a quick, rushed 5 week course. That in which one class is essentially a full time job. Your essentially given a lecture per hour (3 a class) and the work that is suppose to be done in class is all homework, PLUS the homework.

Yeah, :lol: Sorry if i sound whiney, i just miss having a social life and will most likely continue to miss it until these winter classes end.

I've partially forgotten, your in high school right? If so, what classes are you taking? :)
    4. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      Might be a good idea not to get into bullshit for a while, you know? :P

It's going alright for me, just intensely packed with winter classes. Goodness, Goodness. So much work!
    5. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      You live quite an eventful life eh? :lol:Hello.
    6. Trumtram
    7. Sonic
    8. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      happy bday arlene X)
    9. Iain
      Iain
      For the record, I really am trying to download AIM, but my computer's just not letting me do it. I tried to re-install MSN as well, and that wouldn't work either. :(
    10. Iain
      Iain
      Well then, I'll try to get AIM when the computer starts letting me download stuff again. I hate technology this week. :lol:
    11. Iain
      Iain
      I'll try to get that downloaded today, but I'm not sure if I can. My computer's acting weird. Normally, it'll download fine, but today, it's not letting anything do anything.

Actually, you know what? Do you have a Gmail account?
    12. Iain
      Iain
      M.
      S.
      N.

Kthxbai.
    13. Dean
      Dean
      :hug: my sleeping pattern still isn't back to normal. it probably ought to be soon as i only have tomorrow and the weekend til i'm back at school.
    14. Dean
      Dean
      I'll possibly be up then, otherwise I'll just leave you stuff on Facebook.
    15. Dean
      Dean
      Yeah, I can probably explain it to you sometime if you want to know.
    16. Dean
      Dean
      Not yet, as far as I can tell. It was a more-than-friends related thing.
    17. Dean
      Dean
      Basically: I got really drunk last night and almost as soon as I was on my own I had some sort of mini-breakdown. It felt pretty bad.

Then I came home and got into an argument with a friend.
    18. Dean
      Dean
      Being online tonight shouldn't be a problem for me. Don't hold me to that though, because I haven't had much sleep recently so I might have drifted off by then. We'll see though.

<3
    19. Dean
      Dean
      I'll hold you to that, haha. If we ever meet in person you can make up for it then. :P

It was really good to talk to you earlier, anyway. I'll try to start posting stuff here or on Facebook, or messaging you here or on Facebook more often. :hug:
    20. Dean
      Dean
      So yeah, I'll be on AIM at some point.

Btw, you're beautiful. On the outside and inside.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22
    Home Page:
    http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718955020
    Sales Associate
    Working, Enjoying Life, Family Across the Nightingale Floor, The Grapes of Wrath, The Great Gatsby,

Interact

Signature

I wanna cut through my skin​
    And pull you within​
    My heart burns like the SUN
    As our flesh becomes ONE
    I n t h e d a r k n e s s