Student

Share This Page

Rana LP Luvr

'Fly me up on a silver wing', Female, 31, from Mansoura,Egypt

Rana LP Luvr was last seen:
Sep 14, 2016
    1. Derek
      Derek
      Donations are made possible through my signature. Also writing your name isn't required.
    2. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      !!!!!!

My goodness! I apologize! I often overlook my "notifications" on the top of my screen! >< Im so sorry!!

Mike does sing quite well. I mean, he raps fairly well, but sings better! :D Not gonna lie, I like ATS more than I like MTM. Seriously. This is a very well done album in my opinion :lol:

I think since I was in 8th grade? So wow. 7 years ago! :lol: Surprising isnt it? Its been six years since I've been here. Yeah.. I hear people don't like LP since they dont sound the same as Hybrid theory. Well great! :D I don't want the same thing. I like consistency, but i enjoy progression. My first album was Meteora, Hybrid Theory, ReAnimation, MTM, ATS. I have 1 live album, Road to revolution.

You? :D
    3. Derek
      Derek
      Done.

As for the colors:

Dark Blue: Over 3,000 Posts
      Purple: LPA Team member
      Orange: News Contributors
      Red: Administrators
      Grey: Me :lol:
      Gold: People who donated
    4. Derek
      Derek
      Colors sadly aren't possible. So to make sure

Do you want it to be LP Luvr

or Rana-->LP Luvr?

Want to make sure I understood you.
    5. Derek
      Derek
      What would you like it changed to?
    6. Death Slayer
      Death Slayer
      cool! too bad some people doesn't understand the difference between listening to the album as a whole and listening it in bits.
    7. Death Slayer
      Death Slayer
      woops, guess I'm not used to this system yet, thanks.
      How do you think about the new album, what's your favorite song?
      I think it's their best album yet, Iridescent is a hell of a masterpiece.
    8. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      Something about the album is that it's just so much better as a whole rather than just each song being good. You know? :awesome: Mike's new singing is quite a warm welcome, and yet he still raps.

Love it. ^_^
    9. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      :lol: ! Wow! What a Birthday to celebrate your birthday AND release day for ATS! ^_^

I have the CD, I have enjoyed it. I enjoy the CD. I Like most of the songs, but i care not too much for the interludes. The album as a whole is great, and the songs awesome..

I just wish there was more songs :lol: My favorite is Waiting for the Ending, Iridescent, Burning the skies. The others are good and I'll listen to them, but they're not my favorite. Also: lot of haters don't like the new sound, but deep down within ATS, the Linkin Park sound is still there. I know it sounds crazy, but really. I might be listening to much into it, but honestly, I still hear the same LP within the music.

What about yu? :)
    10. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      It's alright Rana. My name is Robert. :)

Surely, you might know the textbook well, but do you know it comprehensively? Theres levels of learning and memory, and a good way to study is to try to explain what you've studied to someone. One you can do that, it'll help build your confidence in the material.

And don't worry. It's no biggie :lol: I like having a small attention for my birthday. I guess its something people grow out of? I duno, maybe thats just me :lol:
    11. Death Slayer
      Death Slayer
      Hong Kong =]
      you?
    12. Death Slayer
    13. Gloomy Mushroom
    14. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      :lol: Creepy feeling? Goodness, why is that? I know its a lot but hey.. They're exams that prove you really learned what you learned. Not to hurt you. I attend a local community college, so it's nothing special :lol:

Major in Psychology. Looking to see what to emphasis on. Hm.
    15. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      Exams weren't so bad :) Just scary at thought. You don't need to be sorry for the late reply, I think that was my fault :lol:

September huh? :D Very nice! What university? :)
    16. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      So is winter here.
    17. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      Hello! Sorry I didn't get back to you!

><

Whats up?
    18. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      a bit tired yourself?
    19. OkamiSensei
      OkamiSensei
      I'm from California. :D Summers here are usually pretty nice. It's been getting a little cooler, though.
    20. OkamiSensei
      OkamiSensei
      Yup, it's a very hot summer here, too! How is it in Egypt? :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 15, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Student
    I know LP since Xero but got interested at 16 . I love learning Languages . Speaking non fluent in 6 languages .

LP!! Reading books,learning Languges,chat , LPA:)