Share This Page

Derek

LPAssociation.com Administrator, 37, from Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

LPA Administrator
Derek was last seen:
Jun 4, 2023
    1. Rana LP Luvr
      Rana LP Luvr
      Hooo !! That video was Terrific !! That's why i joined LPA . The AWESOMNESS !! Congrates !
    2. Agent
      Agent
      nah that's cool. just wanted to know. thanks. :)
    3. Agent
      Agent
      tiny little forum related question: can you, being the Mod/Admin of a forum, view members' passwords?
    4. cstebila
      cstebila
      Was wondering if you're on last.fm, it'd be cool to compare our LP playlists.
    5. projectfallback
      projectfallback
      Hey Derek, I figured you'd be the man to talk to about this.

I noticed that my picture is in the gallery (Hybrid Theory EP: http://www.lpassociation.com/gallery/v/albums/hybridtheoryeporiginal/HTEP_remastered_full.jpg.html).
      I can't remember if I was approached to have it there... but regardless it is ok.

My point however is that picture is quite an amateurish attempt made while I was learning the ropes of Photoshop in 2007, and as such I don't like it haha, nor is it accurate to the actual scan (I actually painted over stuff)

So I redid it in the hopes of this new version replacing the current one in the gallery, at ~1800x900px.
      (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/Armageddon99/remaster_2010-2.jpg)

Thanks
    6. JJ
      JJ
      dude yes! of course! My memory is like a sieve, it really is! how that coming any way - I cant wait to see what you have in store for us! (PS I'm quite chuffed I look a bit like him haha)
    7. JJ
      JJ
      that that the guy from American Pie? 'cos if it is then, yes, quite a few times! if it isn't however, that's a pretty good look-a-like haha - how'd you spot that?? (and how'd you remember what I look like :lol:)
    8. Rana LP Luvr
      Rana LP Luvr
      Want to ask something ... Why i always find my comments are moderated,,, what does it mean ?
    9. Topher
      Topher
      Can you Change my name To: Topher
    10. Tim
      Tim
      Derek, can you change my name to "Raymond Luxury-Yacht"?

Yes, I've been watching a lot of Python lately. :lol:
    11. Rana LP Luvr
      Rana LP Luvr
      I want to change it to Rana-->LP Luvr ..Cause That's my name on LPN ..so who's there can recognise me here . Don't Laugh :D and can make it coloured ?!
    12. Rana LP Luvr
      Rana LP Luvr
      I want to change it to Rana-->LP Luvr ..Cause That's my name on LPN ..so who's there can recognise me here . Don't Laugh :D
    13. Rana LP Luvr
      Rana LP Luvr
      Oh hey Derek ... I wanted to ask to change my name ..that day when i was on the forum ..Minus told me i can ask You .. How ??? :) Cause I tried so many times
    14. Holiday
      Holiday
      alrighty!

I'm going to be working in the library... (that's where my internet is)... so I'll just ry to keep working... the only reason I would leave is b/c my parents might need me for something... so I'll try to write you and let you know if I'm not going to be there...

I hope you've been doing good!

I'll chat with you soon ^_^
    15. Holiday
      Holiday
      hey there buddy! sorry I didn't see your message to me....

no I haven't gotten it fixed yet... my car need about $4k worth of maintenance right now... so I can't afford anything...

i get free internet from school... and I spend most of my time in the library now... so it's all kinda fucked... but at least i'm going to be graduating in december! then maybe I can get a good job... hopefully... but Nevada is the worst for jobs right now.... SIGH

anyways. I'm on msn if you'd like to chat with me! I'm just trying to do my 30 pages of writing and my midterm today... so yeah... my life sucks right now... but at least it should change soon!
    16. Rana LP Luvr
      Rana LP Luvr
      OOOh SORRY for being late .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! :)
    17. cstebila
      cstebila
      Happy birthday Derek (remember you're still a young adult!) also just wanted to reiterate thank you for all you do here. Look forward to continuing to getting to know you :)
    18. SecondCityKids
      SecondCityKids
      Happy Birthday Derek
    19. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      Happy Bday Derek!!
    20. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      LOL nice name change Derek.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 6, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Home Page:
    http://www.lpassociation.com
    Administrator/Owner
    Music, Graphic arts, Lyrics, Video Games, Photography, Sports, Self Expression, Chatting Playing Vid

Signature

The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

[​IMG]

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Formerly known as Derek