Gloomy Mushroom was last seen:
Jun 6, 2013
    1. Jesse
      Jesse
      Missing in Action!? should have checked your closet :P

Btw. Mike says hi.
    2. Jesse
      Jesse
      without further adieu, I'm back and more dangerous, um, insane, eh, awesome than ever!
    3. Jesse
      Jesse
      sorry.@*sisters*no*net*also i cant pnt out ur delusions ): lol
    4. Jeff
      Jeff
      Merry Christmas Sarah!!!!
    5. Jesse
      Jesse
      Merry Christmas, (I think it's Christmas in Australia)
    6. Theazninvasion68
      Theazninvasion68
      : / Why's that? What happened? I mean, I didn't mean to aggravate anything..
    7. Jesse
      Jesse
      Awesome. But it always says that you're offline. no matter what. Let's seee.
    8. Jesse
      Jesse
      Of course I talk to you! I haven't seen you on Msn either.
    9. Jesse
      Jesse
      It's pretty disappointing that you doubt me. Also, I really shouldn't be reading fan-fics. I haven't in ages!
    10. Jesse
      Jesse
      Yup. I'm awesome at finding things. Secrets especially. Or at least I assume I am.
    11. Jesse
      Jesse
      "Sarah gave him credit for making her mother happy, that was about it. But other than that, he brought misery with him, it was as though he was a 'Rider of the *Apocalypse. " reminded me of Supernatural for some reason.
    12. Jesse
      Jesse
      Irrelevant. Send the link over, Ms. Ambiguous! :|
    13. Jesse
      Jesse
      How about a link for convenience sake?
    14. Jesse
      Jesse
      While I commend you for trying I must say that I'm sorry (not really, I'm grining) yours contains not enough crying, abandoment nor betrayal. We'll stick with mine. Complende? Also, I'm in it. That's always a plus. :lol:
    15. Jesse
      Jesse
      Oh, and You're welcome. :D *evil grin*
    16. Jesse
      Jesse
      "Mike?" seconds go by, minutes and then seeming hours. And he looked towards the climatic expression on her face, millions of thoughts running through his head and disintegrating like puffy drifts of snow under a scorning sun. "Of course it's him" he says. "Who else would it be?", a incredulous tone layered as he speaks. "Jess". There is no one else. And with that the (metaphorical) curtain closed, along with her eyes. A sigh of quiet agony. The echo "There is no one else" and the realization of chances vanishing with no hope of return. The final straw, heart break forces it's way through and she collapses. All strength within her broken. "Very well" she concedes, as she always knew that it would turn out this way, she was always just waiting for the end to come, holding onto what she never had and now it has arrived in a blackness bleak, abyss of sorrow so deep that hope of any future at all seems unobtainable.

The End
    17. Jesse
      Jesse
      Here, I'll write the last paragraph for you, just so you won't have to struggle your way through it in sadness.

Waiting for The End (Final paragraph)
    18. Jesse
      Jesse
      I did ? I'm pretty evil in that way!
    19. CM.
      CM.
      wow im slow these days and tired
      i didnt even notice i wrote this instead of these and i wrote you 3 times Lol

and i wish i had a job though... im in school right now but its fkin bullshit
      i know what i wanna do and what i can do
      but as well, my situation @ home stinks ¬_¬
      hope you alright though
    20. Jesse
      Jesse
      Yep. Super Awesome. Thanks. :D
  • About

Birthday:
    May 30, 1989 (Age: 34)