LPA Super VIP
MKH was last seen:
Dec 23, 2023
    1. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      thanks for adding me as a friend =)
    2. Ree
      Ree
      Why the angry face, oh dear brother? I love my avatar.
    3. Ree
      Ree
    4. Ree
      Ree
      I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
      A pie for my head
    5. Ree
      Ree
      Bet that guy was you and your claim failed muahahahaha. No Maruf, I don't read cases in my spare time :shifty:
    6. Ree
      Ree
      That's awesome! Good luck with your Beshorom activities, that is a sick name btw haha. Med school will be worth it hopefully! Law school on the other hand sucks because getting a law related job is impossible here, too much competition. :FUUUUUU:
    7. Ree
      Ree
      Med school? :awesome: your parents must be proud! I'm sure they are also proud of your Beshorom activities :lol:
    8. Ree
      Ree
      LMAO ohh, there are messages from you on my wall too! on the second page haha.

I went back to Law School yesterday, it was so shit but it's not a full-time thing so that's ok. Nah itunes is ok now, I always have technical issues :lol:
    9. Ree
      Ree
      Eh, Sarah's comment? I don't get it :uh:

I'm fucking pissed off, damn itunes :FUUUUUU: I'm gonna kill someone if I lose all my songs and stuff AGAIN.

how are you?
    10. Ree
      Ree
      Lol Maruf, read the shoutbox! :awesome: Schen has a present for you!
    11. Ree
      Ree
      Haha more like you will find me all cute and petite so you'll put me in your pocket and take me home :P
    12. PriZilla
      PriZilla
      Oh, HI :D I'm a fan ^_^...officially o.o but yeah this is too much stuff o.o how do you do it :D o.o
  • About