LPA Administrator
Derek was last seen:
Jun 4, 2023
    1. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      oh, I tried using the search box.
    2. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      i saw my dad and my brother use the restroom in pottie training days, so I thought I had one too, but higher!
    3. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      im not sure if I talked about funny baby stories yet on here. have I? about how i used to think that my one inch belly button outtie was a penis with strive and big umph that I had to pee out of it with making sounds like: "ugrh!!!" multiple sounds and with moving each and every possible way in terms of positioning my body to get me to pee out of my navel.
    4. tROCKS24
      tROCKS24
      Oh, besides FUNNY BABY STORIES, i think I have no clue what to start a new thread because i always get less or no comments. what's a good idea and how do you know it's a big idea? I don't think I know that rule about LPA yet?
    5. LinkinPark12
    6. hawk
      hawk
      Soz Derek-o.
    7. Bennington_Hahn
    8. Bennington_Hahn
      Bennington_Hahn
      hey Derek, what was the name of that font you mentioned the ATS era LP is? The generic one? Thanks :D
    9. Arjun
      Arjun
      is it necessary to solve the puzzles manually?
    10. Arjun
      Arjun
      who's idea was this :potato: smilie?...freakin' genius.
    11. Promofrog
      Promofrog
      Hi Derek can you help me out? I made a poll on "How could the "making of" featurettes be improved?" thread in Linkin Park chat, and I would like to make the choices multiple answer.. would be awesome if you can fix it thanks :)
    12. Promofrog
      Promofrog
      Hi Derek can you help me out? I made a poll on "How could the "making of" featurettes be improved?" thread in Linkin Park chat, and I would like to make the choices multiple answer.. would be awesome if you can fix it thanks :)
    13. lime treacle
      lime treacle
      I guess I missed it, why isn't Keaton in the staff anymore?
    14. lime treacle
      lime treacle
      How much time after the release of the new album will we have the site redesigned?
    15. Arjun
      Arjun
      thank you so much Derek
    16. Arjun
      Arjun
      could you please change my screenname to "Arjun"
    17. FoxxPS
      FoxxPS
      I found this linux one, from what it shows it looks okay
    18. FoxxPS
      FoxxPS
      Okay they aren't. Are there any good music things that are free?
    19. FoxxPS
      FoxxPS
      Are either free?
    20. FoxxPS
      FoxxPS
      Hey mate, just wondering what you use for the mash-ups? E.g. what software
      Thanks
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 6, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Home Page:
    http://www.lpassociation.com
    Administrator/Owner
    Music, Graphic arts, Lyrics, Video Games, Photography, Sports, Self Expression, Chatting Playing Vid

Signature

The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

[​IMG]

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Formerly known as Derek