Share This Page

Decay

Well-Known Member, Male, 30

Decay was last seen:
Sep 2, 2022
    1. Zane
      Zane
      I don't need girls to be drunk for them to think I'm funny :cocainefan:
      But yeah, it's too easy to make girls think you're awesome when they're drunk. Of course it goes the
      other way around too and it's too easy to make girls look hotter while you are drunk haha.
    2. Zane
      Zane
      You laugh your man laugh "HUHUHU" and continue raping that girl......:kappa:
      Or not :kappa:???

And yeah girls just laugh about stupid things with their girls friends and then drink more then passout
    3. Zane
      Zane
      That sounds like what drunk girls do. ALOT.
    4. Zane
      Zane
      Hahahaha....I love going to parties and seeing drunk people completely flabbergast themselves
    5. Zane
      Zane
      Writing numbers hahaha. Might as well be asking you to walk in a straight line while online
    6. Zane
      Zane
      I remember that day :lol:
      Even your spelling sucked haha.

"that's some dangrous shit right there"
    7. Zane
      Zane
      Not sure if I should congratulate you or just step away and let you do your thing. :clap:
    8. Zane
      Zane
      Next time you do make sure to message me before so I can ridicule you in the shoutbox :kappa:
    9. Zane
      Zane
      Just don't be that guy who comes in shoutbox drunk. It's happened and it's fucking hilarious
    10. Zane
      Zane
      Hahaha. So do you have a facebook?
      And you didn't seem drunk in shoutbox
    11. Zane
      Zane
      Decay, you have a facebook? And like I said...there's all sorts of stuff from LP that is rare that's out there for you to grab.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT RIGHT WHEN THE EPICNESS BEGAN
    12. Zane
      Zane
      Decay, check my signature and the legendary quotes thread :lol:

And the new multilayers won't be out for a while even if we're lucky to get them. But I must admit the ATS multilayers are the best by far. So cool with WFTE, Blackout, and The Catalyst
    13. Melis
      Melis
      No problem! ;) well, I am fine and you?
    14. Zane
      Zane
      There's BID multitracks. And LITE has an instrumental. And I have multi tracks of almost all the songs from ATS and some MTM and Meteora. There's way to get it Belgian Waffle :lol:
    15. Zane
      Zane
      Yeah thanks! and......:facepalm:
      If you read through any of the comments you'll notice a giant FUCK YOU image for those stalkers in the Activity logs haha.
      And we'll see what the remix is for August!
    16. Melis
      Melis
      hey decay :D
    17. Tim
      Tim
      Haha, thanks man!
    18. Minus
      Minus
      Sexist bastard.
    19. Ree
      Ree
      Thanks! That's an awesome smiley hahaha. I'm gonna use that when I have to laugh at someone. :P
    20. Ree
      Ree
      It's fine haha, we encourage starting new threads if the previous thread has been dead for a while. Sometimes the information in old threads is outdated and the members that originally posted in that thread have stopped posting in the forums so they can't really respond back. :P
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 21, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/D3cay_

Thanks for choosing me as runner up for LPA's MMU (May 2012, June 2013, November 2013 and November 2014): The Raid Mashup: Lawless (Video)
    Skin To Bone Remix: Rust
    Where'd You Go Remix: Come Back
    War Remix: Disorder

My Soundcloud profile: http://soundcloud.com/d3cay