Share This Page

Melis

when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, 26, from Germany

LPA Super Member
Melis was last seen:
Mar 12, 2017
    1. Zane
      Zane
      Next year is a BIG year for me so ya...haha, trying to just enjoy this summer right now.
      How's your day been Melis?
    2. Zane
      Zane
      Yeah. My entire family is generally. My uncle lived in Japan for a few years but not really haha.
      It is really depressing to be in the states and watch my friends celebrate holidays with family and I'm sort of a loner.
    3. Zane
      Zane
      It's Venlo, Netherlands! But wow, Amersterdam, that'll be fun! The city is supposed to be very beautiful.
      I haven't traveled much in the recent years because of how busy I've been. I'm hoping to go to the UK maybe over spring next year and I'm going back to China next summer with my friend and family. It'll be 7 years since I last visited my family there.
    4. Flagrare
      Flagrare
      Hahha! Melis! Ain't lying from you! Haha. Your pic is better. :)
      Anyway. How are you doing? Having nice summer vacations?
    5. Zane
      Zane
      Yeah, I've traveled a lot in my days. :) I just love traveling to places!
      And I'll make sure never to call you Kumpel....:hitself:...that was embarrassing.

Also, was hast du in den Niederland gemacht, meine Freundin?
    6. Zane
      Zane
      I've always wanted to visit the Netherlands! My goal is the see the tundra on the solstice. I hear the sun sets, hits the horizon, and instantly jumps back up. Beautiful.
      I've been to: China, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, Vatican, Switzerland, Luxemberg, America, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Mexico, Canada, and I feel like I'm forgetting some....

Auf wiedersehen Buddy. What is the word for buddy but for a girl in German?
    7. Zane
      Zane
      Yeah. It's hard to get to know someone these day eh? haha :awesome:
      How about, where have you traveled to before?
    8. Zane
      Zane
      Oh yeah, come with the most impossible question in the world haha.
      If I absolutely HAD to listen to one song for the rest of my life it would be either Blackout, Until It Breaks, Lost In The Echo, Robot Boy, or Shadow Of The Day.
      That is like the most impossible question. These aren't even all my favorite songs but it'd be the one's I'd listen to for the rest of my life.
    9. Nish
      Nish
      Pungent.

All these words just roll off the tongue :P
    10. Nish
      Nish
      Doink :awesome:
    11. Zane
      Zane
      It was my fault for saying ridiculous stuff. No matter, let's talk about something different!
    12. Zane
      Zane
      I'm just glad you are not mad at me for something that seemed stupid after I said it :D
    13. Zane
      Zane
      You were the one joking? Wow, it is impossible to tell when you are joking. I took you as being very serious and mad at me.
    14. Zane
      Zane
      I was joking, honest. Probably not the best of ideas to make a joke on the internet with lack of facial and vocal humor. Or I should have just placed a :kappa: earlier. How's this? :kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa:

Is that enough to make up for it? Sorry :(
    15. Zane
      Zane
      I hope you realized that I was :kappa:ing
    16. Zane
      Zane
      Are you sure you aren't stalking me ;)
    17. Zane
      Zane
      WHAT :o How do you know about Eagan and Bloomington?
      And I live in Eden Prairie
    18. Zane
      Zane
      Only city in Minnesota? Hahaha :D
    19. Zane
      Zane
      Why do you ask hahaha?
    20. Zane
      Zane
      I'm from a little suburb of Minneapolis!
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1998 (Age: 26)
    Going to school.
    I'm cool.

Music.

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]