Jun 21, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Decay

Well-Known Member, Male, 30

Decay was last seen:
Sep 2, 2022
    1. Melis
      Melis
      Haha I can understand it really good, I always have the same problem, sis :D
      It is very hard for us girls in the summer, right?
    2. Zane
      Zane
      I know right! When I listen to LGM I raise the middle finger and scream the lyrics. At the concert I might have to do that during LGM :lol:

And yeah, the dream was just very unexpected. Went to sleep thinking about one girl and dreamed about a completely different one :o
    3. Zane
      Zane
      During ATS and before I always found their songs a little too negative. And Robot Boy was the perfect song to counter. The song that gave you strength and hope. And I wanted that more and LT brought it with Mike in LITE (I love his raps...it's so me) and UIB. It's one reason why WFTE is a great song but makes me sad haha.

And speaking of dreams, I had the most random dream last night
    4. Melis
      Melis
      Hahaha, it is really boring! :lol:

Yeah, on that picture, I really have to say, I am jealous! :D
    5. Zane
      Zane
      I prefer comparing it to a dream hahaha. But that song was my favorite song and still is really. It was the song on ATS that made me feel so emotionally attached to it.
    6. Melis
      Melis
      Oh the weather is tricky! I wouldn't know what to wear in your country ! ^^

Family parties... I don't like them anymore. I have a really big family, so we have a party every week. After a certain time it's boring :lol:

Well, on Wednesday I probably go swimming with some friends, I love that haha :D
    7. Zane
      Zane
      Listen to Numb then to Robot Boy. Look at the lyrical progression!
      And the vocals just make it feel like a dream in that song. The synths make me want to punch someone
    8. Melis
      Melis
      A hangover....I don't know how it feels ;) Anyhow, sorry!
      It is rainy? Here where I live is it fantastic! It's the perfect weather...not too cold and not too hot! I love that :D
      Well, what are your plans for the next days? :)
    9. Zane
      Zane
      :lol: Tell me someday what Robot Boy sounds like drunk. It's gotta me amazing. It's one of my favorites and you feel high just from listening to it
    10. Zane
      Zane
      Well everyone was too busy drinking for music. And there was the hot tub and the chilling.
    11. Zane
      Zane
      I can. It was boring as hell
    12. Zane
      Zane
      Yeah...they puked....not from the raw shit. And the girls....dear oh dear. I want this, I want that.
      The definition of a BITCH hahaha. But hey, that's what parties are all about. Bitches, whores, drunkards, and assholes.
    13. Zane
      Zane
      Hahaha. People eat nasty shit when they're drunk. I've seen some gross ass shit. Raw noodles. Canned beans cold. Ehhhhh.
    14. Zane
      Zane
      I usually just laugh and point my finger. Then I say, "it's your own doing". Then I offer them another beer.
    15. Zane
      Zane
      The funny thing is the none of the stuff he did makes any sense.....which totally makes sense for a drunk person haha.
      With the parties it's always interesting to wake up the next morning and see people sleeping over the deck because they passed out overnight puking
    16. Zane
      Zane
      Yeah, I will fucking stay away from drugs my entire life. I made an exception rule for myself that I'd drink at weddings and funerals and special business formal times. Haha :lol:

Anyhow, parties are just too fun. With that many drunk people in a room you know shits going down
    17. Zane
      Zane
      Hahahaha No. I talk from being the guy who makes sure friends don't do stupid things. Like the awkward moment at a friends birthday party where he hugs you like crazy and tells you he "loves you so much bro". Gotta love drunk birthday friends hahaha :lol:. And I have a strong urge to remain healthy for a long life and drinking and smoking just don't happen to help very much haha.
    18. Zane
      Zane
      Hahahaha. Only take the one's who are going to be too drunk to remember :head:
      And I'm never drunk because I choose not to drink
    19. Zane
      Zane
      Slutty girls aren't always ugly. But in this case she was just okay. Then again my standards are so high that if I were drunk they'd still be high. Haha
      The girls can get quite slutty
    20. Zane
      Zane
      I'm not stopping you as in "go ahead make out with fat girl" or "go ahead make out with me" haha.
      But yeah, you dodge those girls. One girl came up to my friend at a dance as bit his ear and told him her pussy was sooo wet for him.
      It was just a what the fuck moment.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 21, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/D3cay_

Thanks for choosing me as runner up for LPA's MMU (May 2012, June 2013, November 2013 and November 2014): The Raid Mashup: Lawless (Video)
    Skin To Bone Remix: Rust
    Where'd You Go Remix: Come Back
    War Remix: Disorder

My Soundcloud profile: http://soundcloud.com/d3cay