Filip

god break down the door, Male, 25, from Croatia

LPA Contributor
Filip was last seen:
Oct 29, 2023
    1. Melis
      Melis
      Yeah, you was not very often on in the last time haha

I will be on too the whole time I think, but I have just two weeks holidays...Wow, I think I am obsessed from the LPA :lol:
    2. Melis
      Melis
      That's cool! Now you are the king in your school :lol:

Yeah, autumn holidays :awesome: but just two weeks -.- actually it's great so there is not a disadvantage :p

Your grades are pretty good!
    3. Melis
      Melis
      Ohhhh...hahaha :D

WTF! You are having a good school time?! :dafuq:

:kappa:

Well I have holidays :awesome:
      But if I am honest I like school too in the moment haha. I am just afraid of my next tests. I was used to write always the best grade...and the last test was just the second best grade....how are your grades?
    4. Melis
      Melis
      Haha :lol: I think I'll ask him.

Soooo, haven you already been in Germany?
    5. Melis
      Melis
      Hmm...then I have to ask NoN..She follows me on Twitter and I didn't have a clue where she was so I looked who else she is following, and she is following you and Non....
      Sorry then ;)
    6. Melis
      Melis
      I have a question Jason...Do you know Lucija Barun?
    7. Flagrare
    8. Melis
      Melis
      Sandwiches are great. But I don't eat them soo much. But I don't like other sweets that much. I could life with just chocolate :lol:
    9. Melis
      Melis
      Sure I can but not sooo much. The big problem is that I am obsessed of chocolate :/

Haha thank you! :)
    10. Melis
      Melis
      Hmmm...I explain it to you then: if I eat too much sweets my arms and legs begin to itching. Then I scratch my arms and legs 'til it starts bleeding. Blessedly I pay attention of my nourishment (I hope it's the correct word) so I barely have that ;) Did you understand that? :lol:
    11. Melis
      Melis
      Good :)

Well I have Neurodemitis (it's either the Latin or the German name, I couldn't find a translation). Perhaps you heard it once? :lol:
    12. Melis
      Melis
      Hahaha, so you become anxious and it wasn't worth haha :D
    13. Melis
      Melis
      But that time I was there too you didn't do anything wrong, did you?
    14. Melis
      Melis
      Hahahah I know. I was there too as you thought this :lol: But why are you thinking that always?
    15. Melis
      Melis
      Hahhaha, then you feel stupid, right? I know that really good haha. I hate it when I write something in the shoutbox and nobody's writing back or doesn't agree :lol:
    16. Melis
      Melis
      But it doesn't happen so much to me in the shoutbox I think..But when it happens everybody says 'Fail'. I hate this.
    17. Melis
      Melis
      Ohhhh okay, got it :lol:

Yeah.....and I just realised that my lol in the last post is a fail hahahah
    18. Melis
      Melis
      Wait...I don't understand that now. You have sugary in December but not now? :huh:

Hahahaha :rofl:
      I know you hate rofl :lol;
    19. Melis
      Melis
      Why, what is in December?

And haha my posts always end with a lol or :D :lol: but that's funny or not? :lol:
    20. Melis
      Melis
      Haha good opinion! :lol:

So are you okay? (I mean your health)
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 26, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Your mom.

Signature

[​IMG]