Share This Page

Decay

Well-Known Member, Male, 30

Decay was last seen:
Sep 2, 2022
    1. Melis
      Melis
      Decay.....
      I only have one word for that album: It's EPIC!
      I'm listening to it now about 3 hours haha. Pretty good work man!
    2. Melis
      Melis
      Yeah! You're album finally finished! I'm glad you finished 'cause I need good music again haha! I'M LISTENING TO IT NOW! :)
    3. Ree
      Ree
      Great job! I'd like to think it was my idea :shinado:

The UHUHUHUH at the end was hilarious hahaha. You go, gurrrlfriend!
    4. Melis
      Melis
      Cool! :D I just wanted to say 'hi' and then I remembered that you are on a festival :lol:
    5. Zane
      Zane
      I suggested a friend for you: Melis
    6. Melis
      Melis
      I didn't understand you first word 'why' :lol:

And, I know, I know. But now you really can be proud about it ! :kappa:
    7. Melis
      Melis
      Yeah, really ! Your body is a masterwork! ;)
    8. Melis
      Melis
      Hahsha thank you, but believe me, I am not so wise ;)
    9. Melis
      Melis
      Why am I wise?
      And I am sorry for my grammar :/ I dont speak English so well :s
    10. Melis
      Melis
      Hahaha :D That sounds great!
      I know, my opinion is to enjoy every part of life 'cause you'll never get it back! So, you should enjoy every day! ;)
    11. Melis
      Melis
      Hahaha ;p
      I am looking forward to my college time haha :D
      Lots of people say it is the best time in your life. I really hope so!
    12. Melis
      Melis
      Normally it is the same here! They'd take the phone and you won't get it until your patents came and fetched it for you!
      But that teacher is just awesome! Haha :D
    13. Melis
      Melis
      Oh yes, that is really a good school system! Better on that way!

:lol:

Haha, I have a teacher who is a bit older and who likes me...He doesn't say something when I take my mobile phone, iPod, etc out during the lessons! I really enjoy that 'cause anyhow I got the best marks in that subject ! :D
    14. Zane
      Zane
      And yeah I met him on LPA. It was the most insane and EPIC moment ever! Should be in the legendary quotes thread haha. But I can't find it. It was just dumbfounding.
    15. Melis
      Melis
      Why is it do hard? I've never heard something about your school system. Maybe you can explain me a little bit ...:D ?

On just one guy?! Ohhhh it is more than one, Decay ;)

Yeah, without friends the school were so boring! But actually my teachers are very nice!
    16. Melis
      Melis
      Hmmm, I don't know that haha :D But I don't think so. It is normal. And I am just interested in my school because of my friends AND some boys hahaha :D
      But that school system here is really good. So, it is worth to go to school here :lol:
    17. Zane
      Zane
      That's amazing. My concert was Jan. 28th. It was my FIRST ever concert and it couldn't have been any more perfect. I went to my favorite band, got a M&G, got a banner on stage and on a magazine for the city, and got my guitar signed. It was perfect. Plus I went to the concert with Benjamin on here who goes to the same school as me. We met each other on the site :lol: not in school.

Yeah we say sucked into a dream. And yeah, I've had long dreams. I don't have nightmares anymore. If I remember them, they're either random or really happy or heartbreaking. I guess the kind of guy I am, I dream about girls a lot haha. But in a very romantic way not the :quagmire: way hahaha. Like the dream I had last night. Went to bed thinking about a girl that I knew really liked me and I liked and ended up dreaming about the girl I liked before her haha.
    18. Melis
      Melis
      No, that was a joke. I am interested in school sometimes too. Believe it or not :D
    19. Melis
      Melis
      You got it ! ;)
    20. Zane
      Zane
      That was me too last January (2011). Weirdly enough I didn't even lose my voice. It was sore that night but was 100% the next day. Guess singing on my own helps.

Girls fuck with minds. But in my own dreams...haha. It was just weird though because usually falling thinking about something will make you dream about it. Not another girl that wasn't even on your mind at the time.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 21, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/D3cay_

Thanks for choosing me as runner up for LPA's MMU (May 2012, June 2013, November 2013 and November 2014): The Raid Mashup: Lawless (Video)
    Skin To Bone Remix: Rust
    Where'd You Go Remix: Come Back
    War Remix: Disorder

My Soundcloud profile: http://soundcloud.com/d3cay