Share This Page

Melis

when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, 26, from Germany

LPA Super Member
Melis was last seen:
Mar 12, 2017
    1. Serenity
      Serenity
      Yeah. It was great, and fun. Now I get to look forward to Christmas sales and Christmas. :lol:
    2. Serenity
      Serenity
      Not at all. Well, maybe they discussed it after I left. I had to leave before the movie ended because of delicious Thanksgiving dinner. :head:
    3. Serenity
      Serenity
      Yep. :P You better catch the next one, though!!
    4. Serenity
      Serenity
      You didn't miss much, it wasn't that great. We didn't even make a new smiley! :o
    5. Serenity
    6. Serenity
      Serenity
      Missed movie night again?
    7. Serenity
      Serenity
      Nah, the two I made are probably sufficient. :)
    8. Serenity
      Serenity
      I can put a Santa hat on him, too. :lol:
    9. Serenity
    10. Serenity
    11. Serenity
      Serenity
      Well it's not like I'm going to detail my morning daily routine to you. >.>
    12. Serenity
      Serenity
      I had no idea you liked elderly black men that much. :kappa:
      I wake up pretty late, but I'm trying to be up early every day instead. And I think it's kind of pathetic, at least for me. I should at least do other stuff before getting on the computer, but instead it's the first thing I do.
    13. Serenity
      Serenity
      Samuel belongs to everybody and everybody belongs to Samuel. :samuel:

Okay, fine, I'll try to do more of my work in the evenings. It works better that way because I'm not a morning person at all, I'm not productive in the morning. Usually the first things I do when I wake up is check the shoutbox. :lol: Pretty pathetic of me
    14. Serenity
      Serenity
      I want to be working. :samuel: Or drawing, I guess. Maybe make some designs and try to sell 'em online.
    15. Serenity
      Serenity
      Yeah, I know. I definitely don't want to post whore, but I'll just try to be more active. But I'm also trying not to be on the internet as much so that is a problem... :obama:
    16. Serenity
      Serenity
      Indeed!
      I should really start posting more. I can't believe NoN is blue before I am. :facepalm: I am not even at 500. So ashamed.
    17. Serenity
      Serenity
      It's just another LP community.
      Well, there's not very many places near me to socialize. I don't have many real life friends but I do have friends in California that I went to school with. I'm just far from them at the moment.
      Yes, I have a lot of fun discussing silly things here and watching videos and playing games and stuff. It's nice. And there's no personal things involved either, just fun and no drama.
    18. Serenity
      Serenity
      Yeah, it is a good thing. I like this community a lot better than most. I've actually made many more friends on this site the past few months than I have in the few years I was on LPLive. :) It's nice to have friends again, lol
    19. Serenity
      Serenity
      Hmmm...now that I think about it, you're right. There's really only nice people and stupid people. XD
    20. Serenity
      Serenity
      If you say so :lol: Who is the meanest person on LPA then?
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1998 (Age: 26)
    Going to school.
    I'm cool.

Music.

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]