Share This Page

Melis

when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory, 26, from Germany

LPA Super Member
Melis was last seen:
Mar 12, 2017
    1. Serenity
      Serenity
      :lol: It's so fun to make fun of you! You're like the little sister I never had, lmao
    2. Serenity
      Serenity
      So was I. :shinado: :kappa:
    3. Serenity
      Serenity
      I'm not! I like girls my own age! :o Give or take a few years... >.>
    4. Serenity
      Serenity
      Sure you are.

:pedobear:
    5. Serenity
      Serenity
      ....I won't even reply to that. :lol:
    6. Serenity
      Serenity
      Good! Just do some more cute drawings. :head:
    7. Dekar
      Dekar
      Dann haben wir dieses Mal wohl beide ziemlich gleichzeitig Ferien. Ich hab' auch ab Donnerstag (also Freitag nicht mehr [beweglicher Ferientag]). (: Muss morgen aber noch Physik schreiben. >,<
      Also ich weiß jetzt glaube ich was du meinst (juhu Wikipedia ;P). Wir nennen das eigentlich immer Vergleichsarbeit, haben auch schon 2 oder 3 geschrieben, die letzte vor 2 Jahren oder so (also auch 8. Klasse / bin mir aber nicht sicher). Kann mich noch erinnern, dass eine davon Bio war. Habe aber nie wirklich dafür gelernt oder mich wirklich angestrengt, weil sie eben garnicht zählt. Kann aber schon sein, dass die Lehrer darauf schauen wenn man zwischen 2 Noten steht.
    8. Serenity
      Serenity
      Go ahead, then we could get the thread back on track. But please, no crappy poems. :samuel: Kidding :lol:
    9. Dekar
      Dekar
      Joaaa. Hi. ^^
      Ja, da unterscheidet sich glaube ich jedes Bundesland ein wenig, genau weiß ich's aber auch nicht. Naja, jetzt sind ja schon fast wieder Winterferien (du hast wahrscheinlich schon, oder? ;P).
      Ich muss für Kaufland austeilen (falls du den kennst), dann sind immer noch so kleinere Sachen dabei, zB Kik & Woolworth (>,<).
      Nöö. Was ist 'ne Lernstandserhebung? :D Hört sich nicht schön an. Vielleicht heißt es bei uns aber auch nur anders. :S
    10. Serenity
      Serenity
      Never mind. The thread was derailed.
    11. Serenity
      Serenity
    12. Jesse
      Jesse
      I know. :P
    13. Jesse
      Jesse
      M----- :jesse:
    14. Jesse
      Jesse
      Melis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMeeeeeeeeeelis. *random*
    15. Serenity
      Serenity
      No problem.
      Well yeah, I'm just illustrating that fact. :lol: I think kids nowadays probably don't appreciate things like museums. I'm definitely going to take my kid to museums and try not to have him stuck on the computer and on the TV so much, like I was. There's so much to see and do in the world.
    16. Serenity
      Serenity
      Lol I guess you're right, it'll be good to know so you don't make a silly comment in the future. P: People who believe in Jesus Christ are called Christians, and Jesus is called "Christ." So when you said "I'm not a Christ!" it sounded like you said "I'm not a Jesus!" and it was funny. It's not a big deal and I knew what you meant by it. :)

Yes, it was very interesting. The thing I like most about museums is learning about things I would not normally know about because I am not so interested in them.

Yeah...it was still a very interesting museum. We met a tour guide who was alive during World War II and he taught our class a lot. It was quite nice, actually.
    17. Serenity
      Serenity
      Lol never mind, you wouldn't get it. ;)
      Well my family did take us all to a science museum in Minnesota and that was pretty cool. Minnesota is known for having tornadoes in America, and there was a simulation room in the museum that looked like the basement of a house and there were small windows with a tornado outside and an emergency broadcast playing on the radio. It's so cool.
      Um, well the museum I went to was like a Jewish memorial museum or something. It had a lot of exhibits dedicated to the plight of the Jewish during the Holocaust.
    18. Serenity
      Serenity
      Well to me Christmas has nothing to do with Christianity. I just like to give my family gifts and eat a lot. :B It was funny the way you said that. "I'm not a Christ" lol.
      Well I like museums. I didn't get to go to many in California because my family aren't so interested in art or history. I went on field trips though. I went to a museum about Germany's history, but it was, er...probably very different from your museum. >.>'
    19. Serenity
      Serenity
      You're not a Christ? :lol: That's a funny way of putting it. But I'm Atheist, and I celebrate it. Christmas started out as a pagan holiday, you know. The Christians just stole it and added Jesus to everything. Bastards. :alf:

Pullovers. Yes, how fun...
      Yeah, I remember you talked about the museum. That must have been cool, too. What kind of museums do they have there?
    20. Serenity
      Serenity
      You don't celebrate Christmas? [IMG] I'm kidding, I know some people don't celebrate it. You have a lot of other cool holidays to celebrate, though. :)

Really? Did you buy something cool at the mall? :kappa: No really, what happened?
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1998 (Age: 26)
    Going to school.
    I'm cool.

Music.

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]