Apr 5, 1992 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Lynn

Well-Known Member, Female, 32

Lynn was last seen:
Nov 2, 2017
    1. Nadja
      Nadja
      I myself cry every night and i just can't stop tears coming from my eyes. Even when i say "Stop it, it's getting too much", it doesn't end. I don't feel like it's depression, no. But it's something inside of me, like something which makes me extremely incomplete.
      1. Lynn likes this.
      2. Lynn
        Lynn
        Totally agree with you... I feel completely the same. I don't even want to stop thinking of him... I don't want to get him off my mind:( I want to remember him every second but then again it hurts so much. I miss and love him so damn much. I just want to turn back time tho I know I won't ever be able to do that. Thanks for messaging me xx
        Aug 13, 2017
        Nadja likes this.
    2. Nadja
      Nadja
      Hello Lynn! I really hope one day your pain will become a little bit less. It won't leave you anymore, i feel the same. But i think we should learn to live with it.
      I mean, it's not so easy to come back to the normal life after this because everything here reminds me of him. Every single thing. And it's hard to ignore.
      I do believe the other guys from Linkin Park will help us go through this all together.
      1. Lynn likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 5, 1992 (Age: 32)