Messy Marj

LPA Addicted VIP

LPA Addicted VIP
Messy Marj was last seen:
Jul 22, 2015
    1. Tim
      Tim
      I understand. :P

It is kind of normal to have to wait. I remember being really sick and having to go to the emergency room, and they still made me wait an hour; even though I felt like I was going to die. :lol:
    2. Tim
      Tim
      Well, hot is one thing, but swelling fingers is another. :lol:

Wait, they charge extra just to make an appointment? o_O
    3. Tim
      Tim
      Wow, that sounds bad... :(

Have you thought about going to the doctor yet? You may have caught some sort of bug.
    4. Tim
      Tim
      Thanks. :)

Hot-flashes, wtf?! I guess this is what you meant by the menopause post. :lol:
    5. Tim
      Tim
      <3 ^_^

I'm doing good. I feel great today. Even though I haven't been sleeping very well, I don't feel so exhausted during the day anymore
    6. Tim
      Tim
      Well, I'm glad you're making the trip, in any case. I like it when you're happy. :)

Yeah, it's almost like talking to yourself. :lol:
    7. Tim
      Tim
      That's not so bad, but it would be a hassle for you to make that trip more than every once in a while.

From south to north Florida is about 600 miles and a 12 hour car ride, and I hate having to do that every few years haha.

Posted this on my wall accidentally. :blush:
    8. Tim
      Tim
      Ah, okay. Either way you look at it, saving money is a good thing
      haha. How far away is Holland from France? I didn't do very well in Geography class... :lol:
    9. Tim
      Tim
      Yeah, that doesn't sound like it would be good for the relationship. Working seems like it would help things the most. Getting to meet people, like you said. You say you always wished you had done something in cooking, right? Perhaps if you work long enough you can save up enough money to go to culinary school?
    10. Tim
      Tim
      I'm sorry to hear you're so sad, babe. :( :hug:

I know how you feel, to a degree. I was originally from the town I live in right now, but my father had to move us to north Florida for various reasons. I lived up there for about six years and I was so miserable. I lost all of my friends and I didn't like a lot of the people up there. You just have to try and make the best of it while you're still there. The thought of moving back home will help motivate you and hopefully make time go by quicker.
    11. Tim
      Tim
      Oh cool, I didn't know you were going home. How long are you going to stay? :)
    12. Tim
      Tim
      They don't start hiring until the tourist season starts in the fall. :P

I didn't really look for a job this summer because my brother was supposed to be using the car to find a new job, but he's been unemployed for like six fucking months, so that was a waste of time. xD
    13. Tim
      Tim
      Not really, it's like ten minutes away. Palm Beach is this tiny island where rich people live and vacation, so in the winter time all of the wealthy people from up north come down here to escape the cold:lol:.

They don't pay the best, but it's better than working at fucking McDonalds haha.
    14. Tim
      Tim
      It's one of those "too good to be true" job listings; like "make up to 70k a year with lots of vacation time!!!". It doesn't even list the name of the company or business. :lol:

I actually have a few good options. My uncle could help me get a job working at the warehouse he works at. If all else fails I could get a decent job at some hotel in Palm Beach for tourist season, which would be easy to get since the only experience you need is speaking english. xD
    15. Tim
      Tim
      Yeah, that's always been my dream job. I hear it's a nice place. xD
    16. Jesse
      Jesse
      That's true! haha. Fucking ace. :p

And.. it's hot.
    17. Jesse
      Jesse
      Nice picture!:)Also..Action is appropriate anywhere? What about right dere on that table.. in that room full of those people? Yeah.. :lol:
    18. Tim
      Tim
      Exactly. :lol:

Dude, I'm looking through these job listings, and one of them says "Get a job in sunny Florida!", and I just couldn't help but think "WOW THAT SOUND SOO KEWLLL!!!". xD
    19. Tim
      Tim
      Yeah, they hosted some show on MTV not too long ago, and they looked completely baked during the whole thing. Talking real slow, lots of staring, stuff like that. :lol:
    20. Tim
      Tim
      Yes, that's it! The little "da, da, dadadadadaa" just fuses to your brain for days. :lol:

I had never actually payed attention to the lyrics until you posted them, haha.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 16