Share This Page

Messy Marj

LPA Addicted VIP

LPA Addicted VIP
Messy Marj was last seen:
Jul 22, 2015
    1. Jesse
      Jesse
      I like a bit of meat <3 .. But anyway it's my strength I need to improve. It sucks. And the pic isn't hot :P
    2. Jesse
      Jesse
      You see how skinny I am in my profile pic? No muscles, no strength.. no anything. I must work out to the limits! :P blah.. Or take it easy like you said. But I was gonna do more sit ups later. haha
    3. Jesse
      Jesse
      Dorks are cute.. haha. Wait.. maybe not cause I'm not cute. haha.

And taking it easy is NOT an option :) not for a lazy person
    4. Jesse
      Jesse
      I just drank some! :) I'm still tired though.. I haven't exercised in a long while.. heh.
    5. Jesse
      Jesse
      I don't know how to play chess at all. :P And I'm REALLY tired.. I went running down the street a couple of times in the very hot sun, then came back and did 350 sit ups.. I was going for 400, but I just couldn't make it.. I feel like imma pass out.
    6. Jesse
      Jesse
      I failed at failing.. :( I didn't even get a score. haha
    7. Jesse
      Jesse
      no. :P 3 is too many !
    8. Jesse
      Jesse
      You're a champion at too many games. Let me have some! :P
    9. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      Hmm I think it must be now and then.

After I left her island she became pretty sick and weak. The reason I was there made her eat. Fuck....what if to compensate she didn't eat anything?

:cry:
    10. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      That's it. It confuses me and disturbs me. I mean I really don't know what to do :S
    11. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      I have no idea. Infact she calls it 'Really stupid' herself.

Attention? Well, I dunno. I really don't see her doing that. I am not offended. But it's just not something she would do.
    12. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      I did. I asked all of this... she says she doesn't know why she did it :/ She says sh stopped in the middle but now she is starting again. Infact I said all these things, and the problem is she knows all of it. She has done a lot of research on eating disorders. She actually probably knows more than me. I told her that even knowing all this won't make her stop until she puts her heart to it. I really dunno.
    13. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      I have. She approached her friends before me, which sort of pissed me off but I sort of joked about it with her so that she could see it as being a silly thing to do.
      :/
    14. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      There isn't such a place. Well she knows she needs help. See I had the feeling that she was bulemic when she lived in Pakistan (a year back or so) but I wasn't sure. Then when I lived with her I got the feeling again. I said... Fatima I can smell vomit in the basin. She was like.. no those are the old dishes. So I was like stop giving me bullshit...

She came clean about it later that day, and the fact that I was not surprised shocked her.

I just don't know why she is being so silly yknow. :/
    15. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      For starters....my sister is bulemic. And majorly so. And she really needs help. I just don't know what to do :cry:
    16. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      I be good yo.

You tell? :)
    17. aki*lp
      aki*lp
      Hey dear <3
    18. Jesse
      Jesse
      I'm ready for my Diner now :P
    19. Jesse
      Jesse
      no word for supper or dinner? Make one :P
    20. Jesse
      Jesse
      Ik ga uw hersenen voor "Dinner" eten .. what is the word for dinner.. or supper.. haha. it's still hot.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 16