Arlene
      Yeah I do, it's Joy7731.
    6. CrimsonSpirit
      CrimsonSpirit
      I actually don't have AIM atm.

I'm getting MSNM/WLM soon though. =]
    7. Arlene
      Arlene
      Ah, I do think that I recall that. Spring of 2010 is when I graduate high school, woot! Haha. I hope that you do get a jump on it though...as annoying as school is, it IS important. :)

Yeah, I would probably be the same way with the music, if I were into making music. I wouldn't want to be big, just do it for enjoyment. But hey, ya never know, you guys may end up being big someday, but you just gotta ride it out and see what happens. Personally, I think that anyone has the potential to do anything.

That's kind of funny that you mentioned that quote, because before me and Josh became public with my family that we were together, that's what he would always tell me when we could only see each other like once a month. And it did help...and it IS true. Everytime I see him now it just feels so special. Everytime he gets out of his car to see me I get nervous still, and we've been together for just over 15 months. I love it. :)
    8. Daniel
      Daniel
      :lol: now that I'm actually thinking about it, I've realised that's exactly what I'm doing.
    9. Daniel
      Daniel
      :lol: I think initially it was just the "OMG new ETF" effect keeping it there. Craig's little live style introduction to one of Brian's solos in one of the songs (can't remember which) really irritates me too.
    10. Daniel
      Daniel
      :lol: funny thing is, that's so true. Except in true rockstar style, Ronnie was usually singing about strippers lol.

I find it strange, Craig's lyrics with BTF weren't really amazing, but they were a damn sight better than what's on this. After a few more listens, I think I might moved it down a couple notches on my top albums.
    11. Daniel
      Daniel
      Thank God, someone else who agrees the lyrics were fucking shocking. Eg Ashley. I'd say my favourite is "It's Just Me". Brian's solos are pretty damn good though. Overall, I like it, but the lyrics really let it down.

I'd be interested to see if Ronnie starts a side project when he gets out. In 2012 :lol:
    12. Arlene
      Arlene
      Aw man, that really sucks. :( Have you graduated from college?
      About the band stuff: very cool. :) Do you strive to go far with the band, or is it just more of a fun thing to do?

Me, I'm doing really well. School is tough, and I'm busy with school, work and ballet, but there's only two more weekends of work, so I'll have some more time to myself soon. Josh is good...it's just hard to have a relationship when you can't see each other very often. I'm so busy, and he is too, so it's basically impossible to see each other. I saw him last Monday...but at least this Thursday I'm staying at his appt, then Friday me and a bunch of friends are going to Headless Horseman and Josh is staying at my house that night, so this will make up for the lack of seeing each other. :)
    13. Chris.
      Chris.
      You wouldnt know it by looking at them play :lol: Rudi Johnson is good and so is Roy Williams. But besides that, we have absolutely no defense and our offensive line has too many holes.
    14. Chris.
      Chris.
      :lol: They need to get rid of the whole team.
    15. Arlene
      Arlene
      I stayed warm! Go me! :lol: Big winter coat ftw.

How's everything?
    16. Arlene
      Arlene
      Yeah that's what I was just about to say. How were we NOT? :lol: <3
    17. Daniel
      Daniel
      The Guillotine Part II is on Youtube and up for download now. Just thought I'd let you know.

Haven't actually listened to it yet though lol.
    18. CrimsonSpirit
      CrimsonSpirit
      So far so good!
      All the bus riding from campus to campus is sort of a pain but the classes are good and I like a vast majoity of my professors. Thought my psych proffesor is kind of a dult. I've been learning more from the book than her lectures. lol.
    19. CrimsonSpirit
      CrimsonSpirit
      Really? That's awesome.
      In all actuality, I am an Engish Secondary Education major but I'm taking a secondary minor in creative writing because I'd LOVE to be an author on the side. =]
    20. CrimsonSpirit
      CrimsonSpirit
      Well thank you! I like it so far. Creative Writing is amazing. =]