Share This Page

Arlene

Oh what tangled webs we weave, from New York, USA

LPA Super Member
Arlene was last seen:
Nov 17, 2022
    1. Sonic
      Sonic
      MmMmM baby. Ha! How goes it? I like your new picture up there. You look amazing, as always.
    2. Dean
      Dean
      Yeah. Thanks. :hug:
    3. Dean
      Dean
      She cheated on me, and although she didn't know I was aware I continued being friends with her because she was having problems with certain things. Then she spent the last month or so pretty much trying to get back with me, and I didn't even do anything to rule that out, but now she has another boyfriend she's trying to say she was actually getting over me during that period and trying to justify everything else. She's not necessarily being nasty too me, I just get self-concious really easily, as much as I don't like to let on that I do.
    4. Dean
      Dean
      No, this is my most recent ex. I don't think I could ever dislike the other one that much, haha.
    5. Dean
      Dean
      She has a knack for making me feel really badly about myself, for a start, hah. Thanks for the response anyway.
    6. Will
      Will
      No, I haven't graduated, which is kind of lame, since I should be a senior right now, but I'm not. I'm sure you remember how I said I was expelled from school before the Spring semester? Well, I can't re-apply to the same college for another two semesters (the earliest I can re-apply is the Spring 2010 semester), and I'm very lazy when it comes to applying at other colleges. I'm going to try to find a school close by Kent State (where the shootings took place in the '70s) since most of my friends go there, but we'll have to see what happens.

As for the band, it's all in good fun, for now. Our bassist and singer want record contracts and sold-out shows, but I just want to make music, as does my best friend, who's the other guitarist. What makes things hard is we don't have a drummer, so we've been pretty lax about getting together for practices and whatnot, and we can't even play gigs because we don't have a drummer.

It's good you'll be spending some time with Josh, though. I know how hard it is to be away from the one you love, but I don't think I've ever been apart as much as you and Josh are. The one thing I can say is it will definitely make you guys stronger in the future, which is certain. You know the old saying, distance makes the heart grow fonder. It definitely rings true with you and him. :)
    7. Will
      Will
      Things are OK, for the most part. I'm still looking for a job. They're very hard to find around here. What makes it worse is I'd have to go out of the city to get a decent job but I don't have a vehicle, which is what I'd need the job to get anyway! So it kind of sucks. But other than that, things are decent, I guess. Been writing a lot for my band, so when we all get together, we'll have something to do, haha.

What about youuuu?
    8. Dean
      Dean
      Possibly. Her name's Catherine, or Cath, or Cate. haha. She's nice.
    9. Dean
      Dean
      That's good. I'm not too bad. There's this girl I was hoping to see yesterday but in the end I couldn't. But yeah, I don't mind I guess, and I'm pretty okay.
    10. Dean
      Dean
      Hey you. How've you been? I hope you aren't too cold at work. <3
    11. Will
      Will
      I've got no idea. :lol: Stay warm today, dear. <3
    12. Will
      Will
      I never noticed we weren't friends on here before, haha.
    13. Daniel
      Daniel
      Lol nah. I haven't been able to see her much, since it's leading up to her final exams. Hopefully be able to catch up more often after. I have some other creepy girl basically stalking me though =/

We need to talk soon!
    14. Daniel
      Daniel
      I know, it sucks. :(

Erm if you mean the "I think I'm falling for one of my best friends" it's Tarryn. lol
    15. Daniel
      Daniel
      Dude, that's so awesome! I'm soooo proud of you *acts all parental like* :P

I haven't been up to much. Just working and shiet. Gone clubbing a couple times, met some new people. Been good. ^_^
    16. Daniel
      Daniel
      I'm gooood. I've spent all week doing a 13 page assignment, oh yay haha.

How about you?
    17. Daniel
      Daniel
      You! :hug:
    18. Dean
      Dean
      I'm old enough now, so i should probably take a test at some point.
    19. Dean
      Dean
      So you're learning to drive?
    20. Dean
      Dean
      Not bad. Just so you know, starting from tomorrow, I don't think I'll be online here too often from tonight until about Wednesday as I can see myself being pretty busy, so if you message me here during that time I probably won't be able to answer with as much regularity. I should still be on Facebook and MSN at points though.

Good things are getting better for you anway. Love you.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22
    Home Page:
    http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718955020
    Sales Associate
    Working, Enjoying Life, Family Across the Nightingale Floor, The Grapes of Wrath, The Great Gatsby,

Interact

Signature

I wanna cut through my skin​
    And pull you within​
    My heart burns like the SUN
    As our flesh becomes ONE
    I n t h e d a r k n e s s