1. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      damn right. How have you been darlin'?
    2. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      Hey sweety, did you miss me?
    3. Will
      Will
      Yeah. Aside from Warped Tour, Taste of Chaos (which has sucked every year since the first) and Ozzfest (which I've never been to), there aren't really any big "touring" festivals.

The only real reason I'm going to the ATL/MP show is because there's been a HUGE lack of tours hitting Cleveland the past few months, and it sucks ass.
    4. Will
      Will
      Yeah. We get all the good tours. :lol: Nyah!

But what sucks is this is the first tour since Warped Tour that's even coming through Cleveland, which is normally a big stop on most tours. The only other show coming through is Chiodos/Silverstein/Escape the Fate, but it's only a couple days before ATL/MP, so I can't go.

Oh, well. :lol:
    5. Will
      Will
      Yeah. I hate when people do that.

A couple summers ago during Warped Tour my buddy was trying to get his then-girlfriend out of a pit during Bouncing Souls and people thought he was trying to get her up in the air to crowd surf and I guess a bunch of people were grabbing her and trying to lift her into the air and stuff. :lol:

Oh, well...I'm quite looking forward to the All Time Low/Mayday Parade show. It'll be my first show since Warped Tour. I'm kind of excited. :lol: Yayyyyy pop punk!
    6. Will
      Will
      Man...I don't think I'd be able to keep going if I broke anything. :lol: I'm a wuss.

It was funny because I had to mosh my way out of the mosh pit at Atreyu. I kept getting pushed back into it. I was pissed the fuck off by the time I got out.

And I was in a lot of pain. :lol:

When I got out of As I Lay Dying's pit it was when their singer was talking between songs, so the crowd calmed down a bit. People were looking at me like I was stupid. :lol:
    7. Will
      Will
      The hell. Didn't mean to post that twice.
    8. Will
      Will
      Yeah. I prefer Count Your Blessings but Suicide Season isn't too bad. Their EP isn't bad, either. Do you get AP in Australia? There's a sweet article on them in this month's issue.

And actually, the last time I was actually in a pit, I got rocked. We were watching Atreyu and "Bleeding Mascara" started. It was literally like a pit, like... a ball pit. I got sucked straight down and ended up on the floor. My buddy lost his glasses and another friend completely disappeared and I didn't find him till after the show. :lol:

I suck at pits. :lol:

I was in one for a couple songs during As I Lay Dying at Warped Tour. That fucking sucked. :lol: I got rocked.
    9. Will
      Will
      Yeah. I prefer Count Your Blessings but Suicide Season isn't too bad. Their EP isn't bad, either. Do you get AP in Australia? There's a sweet article on them in this month's issue.

And actually, the last time I was actually in a pit, I got rocked. We were watching Atreyu and "Bleeding Mascara" started. It was literally like a pit, like... a ball pit. I got sucked straight down and ended up on the floor. My buddy lost his glasses and another friend completely disappeared and I didn't find him till after the show. :lol:

I suck at pits. :lol:

I was in one for a couple songs during As I Lay Dying at Warped Tour. That fucking sucked. :lol: I got rocked.
    10. Will
      Will
      So I finally decided to give Bring Me the Horizon a listen.

I'm pretty much glad I did. They're fucking great. They make me want to mosh and I'm scared of moshpits because I'm so tiny. :lol:
    11. Linja
      Linja
      Just did, darlin'. <3.
    12. Linja
      Linja
      I empty my recycle bin often, so... :ph34r:

Oh, shit! You found out about me moving to Australia to stalk you! :lol: But no, seriously, that cannot be cool. How about you tell me that long, long story? E-mail is cool. Go you. :hug:
    13. Linja
      Linja
      I just left them. I don't even remember where I saved them, so whatever, I guess. Besides, I know myself, and I get randomly nostalgic, so I'll want to see that shit later :lol:

:hug: Psychopathic girls?!
    14. Linja
      Linja
      It's been ages. I've been okay. I guess I've kind of forgotten about the existence of a certain person. It's really quite amusing, considering the effect she had on my life while she was in it. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm aging prematurely. I actually had a migraine yesterday. What sixteen-year-old has migraines?!

How've you been, sugar?
    15. Linja
      Linja
      ...is that an 'grr arrgh' profile pic?
    16. Daniel
      Daniel
      :lol: no kidding. Anywhoodle, I'm gonna head off. Night.
    17. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      Man, trying to handle 3 conversations at once spread across LPA and Facebook is proving to be a challenge on an empty tummy.
    18. Gloomy Mushroom
    19. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      noooooooo don't make me cry :(
    20. Gloomy Mushroom
      Gloomy Mushroom
      Touche. Think of it next time when you're up against someone who just won't budge.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Law student
    The LPA's resident sc3n3/emo kid.

Music (I like everything from pop-punk to death metal), the beach, conversing and chilling, you.

Signature

[​IMG]
    BREAK EVEN - PERTH CITY HARDCORE