09.10.12 - San Diego, California

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Sep 10, 2012.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

After a long and exciting tour cycle, Linkin Park will be performing the last date of the Honda Civic Tour tonight at the Cricket Wireless Amphitheater in San Diego, California. Following their hometown live broadcasted performance two nights ago, the band will be refreshed and energized to perform a most exciting finish to the tour. Tonight's performance will be the second to last USA tour date of the year. In two days, Linkin Park heads to Mexico to begin their LIVING THINGS Tour with a performance on the MTV World Stage in Monterrey, Mexico. Following Mexico, the band is set to travel back to the US for a Las Vegas date, down south to Brazil, explore a new frontier in South Africa, and finally return to the Down Under with shows in Australia and New Zealand.

The concerts offers the rare opportunity for Fan Gatherings. Interested in doing the same for future concerts? Make personalized threads here on the LPAssociation and connect with local fans for your future concert endeavors! Check out our official Live Show Discussions HERE and let us know if you plan on having a Fan Get Together!

For those who are going to the concert tonight, what are your expectations or wishes for the show?

This post will be updated as more details are revealed for the concert date.

Help us out by live tweeting us setlist information and other surprises @lpassociation.

Tag your photos of the concert with #HondaCivicTour so that Mike Shinoda can feature them on twitter!

----------

SETLIST:

01. With You (Game Of Thrones Intro; 2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
    02. Faint (Ext. Outro)
    03. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
    04. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
    05. Lying From You
    06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
    07. New Divide
    08. IN MY REMAINS
    09. Empty Spaces (w/ megaphone)
    10. When They Come For Me (w/ megaphone)
    11. Waiting For The End ('Until It Breaks' rap Intro; Wall of Noise Outro)
    12. Breaking The Habit
    13. Leave Out All The Rest/Shadow Of The Day/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
    14. The Catalyst
    15. What I've Done
    16. BURN IT DOWN
    17. In The End
    18. Numb
    19. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys' Sabotage; Ext. Outro)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    20. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
    21. Papercut
    22. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)​