12 Stones

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Chrissy, May 11, 2003.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

You've heard of them from Evanescence's 'Bring Me To Life'. I've just bought their CD, and I must say they are great! Their lyrics are good and the music's very pleasing to their ear :p I suggest everyone who likes Evanescence go out and buy their CD (or at least take a listen to a few of their songs)

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

i have known about them since before evanescence were around....and i must say all there lyrics are great...paul mccoy is a great writer

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

yay someone who agrees! where did you hear of them since you knew about them before evanescence? im curious ^_^ and paul mccoy is a VERY good writer. what's your favorite song of theirs? Mine is between Soulfire and Broken.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I heard of them when their debut self-titled album came out in 2002. I've had several tracks for the longest time, and hearing Paul on "Bring Me To Life" sparked my interest again and I downloaded their album. I'll probably buy it sometime.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

I highly recommend you do get the CD! I have grown to like many of the tracks in about 24 hours...just out of curiousity what tracks did you have downloaded?

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I highly recommend you do get the CD! I have grown to like many of the tracks in about 24 hours...just out of curiousity what tracks did you have downloaded? [/b][/quote]
    I believe it was everything from their debut except the last 3 or 4 tracks.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I have heard of them when their album came out last year so I downloaded some mp3's of theirs. After listening to some of their songs for a couple of months, I decided to buy the album, which I bought today! :lol: I am very glad that I bought the album. It is very good and I do suggest to anyone to buy the album.
    My favorite songs are "Crash", "Broken", "The Way I Feel", "Open Your Eyes" and "Back Up". Hopefully in the future I'll see them live... ;)

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

Ive known about them becaus ei find out many bands before they become big...and my fav song is open your eyes

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

that's very cool. most of the bands i hear about before they become big i hear about from my sister. i don't know how she finds out about them though...she heard about mighty mighty bosstones before they "sold out" :p anyway open your eyes is a great song :p so is "The Way I Feel" which was on Radio @ AOL ^^ ever since i got aol 8.0 i got into all these new bands and i think im scaring my mom

Crazy.Desperate.Insane

Crazy.Desperate.Insane Well-Known Member

i want a copy of their album.. i just heard crash.. paul mccoy has a great voice..