148 From The Inside Screenshots!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Thank you, Derek. ;)

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

You're also questioning staff by asking why there isn't a warning for that, so that's ironic. Let us do our own jobs our own way instead of instructing us what to do.

No Mcnasty, you aren't banned, just read the rules fully onceover so you never get warned again, think before you post.

I think we're the first site to get these screens up, how awesome. Everyone should be thanking Derek for this. He downloaded the video overnight on his 56k modem then spent almost half the day going through the video frame by frame and picking the best screens. Then he had to tag them, upload them on his dial-up connection and make the news post. Now that's commitment! [/b][/quote]
    *applauds* derek u the man. dammit i still havent seen the video yet. :wth:

May

May Ambient

Thanks Derek! the screenshots are amazing! I wanna see the video SOOOOO f***ing badly!!!! :'( My friend saw it and he won't tell me where he saw it :'( now that's mean!

chaz Shinizzle

chaz Shinizzle Well-Known Member

great screen caps! thanx derek although i've already seen the vid but thanx!
    and heres some useless info that video was ripped from the music channel Q!

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

*convulsive sob* MUST.....SEE.....VIDEO!

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

You're also questioning staff by asking why there isn't a warning for that, so that's ironic. Let us do our own jobs our own way instead of instructing us what to do.

No Mcnasty, you aren't banned, just read the rules fully onceover so you never get warned again, think before you post.

I think we're the first site to get these screens up, how awesome. Everyone should be thanking Derek for this. He downloaded the video overnight on his 56k modem then spent almost half the day going through the video frame by frame and picking the best screens. Then he had to tag them, upload them on his dial-up connection and make the news post. Now that's commitment! [/b][/quote]
    Iam sorry for telling you guys how to do your job and iam sorry for going off topic I just havnt had a good night tonight sorry and I dont think I'm going to look at those screens iam just going to wait and see the whole video.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I started downloading the video at 10:30PM last night and, by the time it had reached 47.2MB it was 3:10AM in the morning, and I had absolutely no source of caffiene or hot chicks to keep me up. (wait...that sounded wrong..)

My unreliable 56k, prompty disconnected at 47.2MB of 51.8MB and I was left to punch my desk really hard (which I've been known to do) and storm off to bed. Sure I could resume the file but that meant for me waking up at 9AM in the morning only to struggle with the uncooperative capture program all the way until 6:46PM later that day. Meaning I had spent exactly 9 hours working on this video so that I could get the screens to you guys before anyone else.

Commitment? I'd say so.. :whistle: :teehee: :lol:

The Doctor

I started downloading the video at 10:30PM last night and, by the time it had reached 47.2MB it was 3:10AM in the morning, and I had absolutely no source of caffiene or hot chicks to keep me up. (wait...that sounded wrong..)

My unreliable 56k, prompty disconnected at 47.2MB of 51.8MB and I was left to punch my desk really hard (which I've been known to do) and storm off to bed. Sure I could resume the file but that meant for me waking up at 9AM in the morning only to struggle with the uncooperative capture program all the way until 6:46PM later that day. Meaning I had spent exactly 9 hours working on this video so that I could get the screens to you guys before anyone else.

Commitment? I'd say so.. :whistle: :teehee: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :mellow:

damn.

:lol:

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Iam downloading the video rite now.. :mellow: ... well not really iam just in like a 5 hour que to download the video and it probably wont be done untill the morning and even so Iam sure some thing will happen and mess everything up like everything else in my life :D
    One more thing I was just wondering was that my first warning rite>?

The Doctor

Yep....now I am on a journey. To find the FTI video....it is my quest.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

B) Good Luck.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Cant say i agree :p The end will be way more important than the journey.

The Doctor

Cant say i agree :p The end will be way more important than the journey. [/b][/quote]
    Amen to that

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Amen to that [/b][/quote]
    Over, your journey is.

The Doctor

Over, your journey is. [/b][/quote]
    *eyes tear up* Yes, yes it is.

I cry because I am happy. :D

Derek

I still can't believe Zinha deliberately linked to From The Inside in his sig. Who the hell did he think he was?

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

holy cr@p that video wuz awesome!!! man they pulled it off again. ^_^

May

May Ambient

It's offcial Derek has no life! lol jk jk I can't believe you spent that much time to get screencaps for us! *tear* I'm touched lol

LPHahnLP

LPHahnLP Active Member

nice work, ive been watching the vid over and over and over again. I wanted to get big caps to make some graphics with, such as site advertisements and all that fun stuff

Derek

Wasn't the first time I've done it. I tagged all 1,500+ images you saw on the sites opening back in October of 2002 by hand, which took me a few weeks to do even though I didn't mind for it was all for the sake of our fans :).

Only recentely have I been using a script to tag, beforehand it was all by hand baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.