20.01.11 - Sunrise, FL

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Yeah, we know it started late when we begun getting updates. It's probably the reason why, if so it's a real shame. Oh well. Look forward to see what the rest of the tour offers!

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Wonder why they started so late. Perhaps that's why there's such a weird setlist. I'm 100% sure we'll have an updated set with all these songs by LPU summit. Dunno why they have NMS and shadow of the day. Should switch them out for bits and blackout. And then remove given up for robot boy. And tc will just return

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I'm on track to get tonight's set as long as they rotate A, B, C, which is disappointing. :( I don't normally care too much but I really want to see Blackout live. I hope they start playing it every night.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Yeah, hopefully they mix it up a little bit and you'll get Blackout. I know I'd be disappointed if I didn't get that.

Spin

Spin Chaos that defies imagination

According to a tweet from Hahninator, Fallout/Catalyst was cut due to Brad being sick. Makes sense, don't wanna strain the guy.

AnTeC

AnTeC Well-Known Member

Due to brad being sick?, damn he couldn't play an extra 6 minutes? Lol. I was so disappointed to not have heard the catalyst live :( (or sib,lying from you, and poa)

Xodus112

Xodus112 Well-Known Member

Glad I could help out. I'm disappointed bout not hearing The Catalyst but I'm still stoked since it was still a fun show either way.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

straight up disappointed with the set list (went to this show). wanted black out and catalyst. also, the crowd in my section sucked. still enjoyed the show since it's my first seeing lp. but still... that crowd..

arbiter

arbiter Well-Known Member

You would be disappointed with the setlist if you've been following the bands tour around the world and reading about the same setlist with the combination of the songs you would love to see including the ones on the current setlist. If the setlist or the inclusion of a select few songs bothers people so much, then i wonder why people actually attend these concerts. I don't know of anyone who enthusiastically attends a concert of a band they only like a few songs off. As a general rule, if you don't love 3/4 of their discography, then going to see them live wouldn't be worth it.

LornVourkolakas

no one is going to take away my right to be disappointed with a set list. i stick with what i said.

AnTeC

AnTeC Well-Known Member

Has anyone that went to the show gotten their redeem code yet for the audio of the concert?

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

No I can't attend because I'm not in LPU and I have school so yeah :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to side with the disappointed folks here. I understand Brad was sick, and that's why I won't hold the setlist against the band, but I could have done without a few of their more "overplayed" songs like New Divide, What I've Done and Numb. Take those out and add in Burning In The Skies, Blackout, Robot Boy and Fallout/Catalyst (once Brad feels better) and you instantly have a WAY better setlist.

AnTeC

AnTeC Well-Known Member

^ true dat. I better get this audio download soon!

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I think it takes about a week.

iridescent

iridescent Well-Known Member

I am kinda disapointed bout the setlist cause Mike said that they have 3 ALL NEW SETLISTS... and to quote him... "We play different set lists and then within those set lists we improvise, so we wanted a way for the look of the show to kind of ebb and flow with whatever we do with the music. No two shows will be the same.”

W0W no two shows will be the same... :)

Derek

Technically this show WAS different than other shows of the ATS tour. No Catalyst :lol:.

AnTeC

AnTeC Well-Known Member

The text said I would get the redeem code within the next 24 hours. So idk now

Derek

This is the first show of the tour, it'll take a little longer. You should probably have it by Monday at the latest.

LornVourkolakas

what sucks is, if you have metro pcs, you can't redeem it apparently. it doesn't support that number. i might have to get the songs from a friend that went with a better service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.