22.01.11 - Tampa, FL

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

Regardless, it was Chester's decision to choose what he wanted to have on, as an artist you kind of just want the night to go smooth.

So yes, Chester probably shouldn't have had it on....

but...has there EVER been a show when a fan attacked a band member? So from Chester's perspective it was just a typical night. Probably wasn't expecting 2nd degree wrist sex from a rather scary chick foaming at the mouth and not letting go.

I probably exaggerated that a little bit. :lol:

--RS

2. deadbysunrise

deadbysunrise Well-Known Member

Well, I actually remember once when his hand was in plaster and he went to the crowd... he got his band stolen. :|

PS: Not quite sure about this thing being called 'band'. It's the thing holding his hand, if you get what I mean.

3. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

People probably shouldn't do it in the first place, but at the same time, it happens. When you go and see a band, especially if it's a well-known one, if one of the members comes into the crowd people will generally start grabbing at them. At least now he'll probably think twice about taking a prized possession on stage with him again.

4. Rana LP Luvr

Rana LP Luvr 'Fly me up on a silver wing'

On playing 'Shadow Of The Day' Mike's keyboard was dead ... :D But it was Awesome when Chester played on the guitar.. Love it when he do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.