Music 30 Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie Extended (Reprise)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Søuł, Jul 24, 2014.

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

[​IMG]
    Do you have an album or song that's changed your life? For me, that's each track on this album. Back in 2007, when I was young an impressionable, I remember hearing three songs that stuck with me throughout the years: Linkin Park, "What I've Done", Fall Out Boy, "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs", and, of course, 30 Seconds To Mars, "The Kill (Bury Me)". Out of the three, The Kill has been the most important to my life. If I'm ever having a hard time or feeling completely alone, I just turn the song on, and I feel at home. This song has been with me for a long time, and hopefully for a long time to come.
    Sappy stories aside, here I am [again] with an extended album. This time, I'm re-doing an album I did long ago, back in 2012 - 30 Seconds To Mars'A Beautiful Lie, also known as my favorite album of all time. I especially felt on my first three efforts (This Is War, A Beautiful Lie, Hybrid Theory), that I didn't do the albums real justice. Now that I've improved and learned, I'm ready to tackle this again.
    The album has a lot of emotion packed into it. From my part, too. During the recording sessions (June - July), I've faced a lot of stuff. My grandfather passed away at the end of June, so there's that. Another factor is that the songs on this album all mean the world to me, and I can't just let them not have the same power they do when they're on their own.
    So, without further adieu, here'sA Beautiful Lie Extended (Reprise).

[youtube]LzzXogmKJG8[/youtube]

TRACKLISTING
    1. Battle Of One (Ext. Intro, Ext. Bridge, Ext. Outro w/ Guitar Solo) [5:29]
    2. From Yesterday (Ambient Intro; Ext. Bridge; Ext. Outro w/ Guitar Solo) [6:48] (Stream)
    3. The Story (Night Intro, Ext. Bridge, Miles Outro) [6:46]
    4. A Modern Myth (Bedroom Acoustics Intro, String Outro) [8:13]
    5. Praying For A Riot (Wind Intro; Piano Outro) [2:48]
    6. R-Evolve (Silence Intro; Ext. Bridge; Storm Outro) [7:19](Stream)
    7. Was It A Dream? (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge; Piano Outro) [6:57]
    8. A Beautiful Lie (Long Intro, War Bridge, Ext. Outro w/ Guitar Solo) [8:14]
    9. Attack (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge; Ext. Outro w/ Guitar Solo) [4:57]
    10. Savior (Ext. Intro, Ext. Bridge, Ext. Outro w/ Guitar Solo) [5:29]
    11. The Kill (Bury Me) (Symphonic Intro, Ext. Bridge, Ext. Outro w/ Guitar Solo) [8:58]
    12. The Fantasy (Ext. Intro, Live Bridge, Ext. Outro w/ Guitar Solo) [9:36]
      Bonus Tracks
    13. Hunter (Wolf Intro, Ext. Outro) [5:20]
    14. Stronger (Guitar Intro, Ext. Outro) [8:36]
    15. The Kill (Bury Me) (Special Version) [6:14]
    5-Track Sample: 28:49
    Main Album: 1:06:28 / 1:26:39

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

The full album is out now!