50 Cent

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Todd, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Bryan

Bryan Guest

Somehow "mysterious" flyers saying "50 Cent sucks, listen to better music!" should show up on your school's walls. ;) :chemist:

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

yes. I saw that. He cant talk very well 'cuz he was shot in the mouth. and that's why he cant rap very well on a live performance. so he had his crew to help him out. the only time when the "tape recorder" was on playing was only on the chorus part. [/b][/quote]
    I'm... not going to go against anyone, but I thought I should say it (please don't hurt me :D).

I was watching his performance, I believe at MTV's Spring Break thing, and well, I don't know if they did it in editing, but I thought the song was overlapped on the performance. I barely heard words from his mouth which weren't the audio track. I noticed that with Eminem as well.

I'm not hating on him, I actually like some of his stuff, I used to be a rap fan until I learned about rock, so yeah. I still listen to Eminem, and I listen to some 50 Cent, but I just don't like the non-rawness of live performances they put on :lol:.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

50 Cent does have Eminem and Dr. Dre backing him, Eminem signed the guy, of course Eminem is backing him. :rolleyes:

And Dr. Dre is the guy who signed Eminem, and Dre and Eminem are like a duo now, so of course Dre is backing 50 Cent too.

And right now there is a fued between Ja Rule(Murder Inc.) and 50 Cent/Eminem(ShadyRecords).

Kæton

Somehow "mysterious" flyers saying "50 Cent sucks, listen to better music!" should show up on your school's walls. ;) :chemist: [/b][/quote]
    Yeah well... If that happens... :chemist:.

I don't want to think about it, lmao. I know (for kicks) one time, there was a van for a rap radio station outside my school passing out free soda. So I went up to the van, and got a soda... As I left with the soda, I yelled "Rap Sucks!", and a whole bunch of people just gave me the 'stink eye'. 'Stink eye' is like... a glare that you're pissed off which usually leads to fights.

So if I do that... I have to transfer schools first :lol:.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I know (for kicks) one time, there was a van for a rap radio station outside my school passing out free soda. So I went up to the van, and got a soda... As I left with the soda, I yelled "Rap Sucks!", [/b][/quote]
    lmao thats priceless. :lol:

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

i know whats its like. My school is full of kids going around acting like they're rappers and all. Kids who like rock music are becoming a minority.

there are kids who wear Slipknot, SOAD and Korn shirts (as well as other hard rock bands) and although they have every right to wear it, they're asking to get their ass kicked by some rap loving prep. Thats why I would never wear an LP shirt to my school, I want to come home without injuries ;)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

50 Cent: The Role Model..........

..................for people who've gotten shot in the mouth and want to start a piss-poor career in rap!!!

Kæton

lol. Exactly like that :D.

But, I actually wear LP shirts to school, and they respect that 'cause of the stuff I get from the LPST :wth:... I think that may be the only reason I'm not crippled yet :lol:.

:chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

we were comparing him to LP? it's either i'm blind or you can't read.

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

stupid m*therf*ckers they think they are cool.....i hate that kind of people that think they are rappers well i wear tupac and dmx shirts but i think korn shirts are cool to.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

50 Cent is pretty popular right now because of his songs and the people he has collaboraded with. He also said that he would like to work with limpbizkit. I hope that comes true.

At my school, you can wear anything and nothing happends. Who cares if you like rock or rap. I'd have to say that most (85%) of my school like rap, mainly 50 Cent.

And how can you compare 2 different voices(counting LP's as one)? 50 Cent and Linkin Park can not be compared. Lp is doing their thing and 50 is doing his. They are slightly similar; in the rapping. Not that they rap about the same thing, just that they rap. You can compare Limpbizkit and LP or 50 and Ja Rule, but never 50 and LP.

and yea, alot of kids act like gansta, but that's ok in my opinion.

Ja Rule just came up with a diss to 50 cent, Eminem and Dre. I hope that Em or 50 get back to him... :whistle:

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

you can't compare 50 cent and ja rule

ja rule is much better !!!!!!!

Kæton

Actually... I don't agree with people trying to act like gangsters in school. This is a big thing in my school. It's like Romeo and Juliet (without the love). You've got groups and groups of people who hate eachother cause of this deal where you're part of this group, and you stick with this group. I don't like the fact that my school has these because it's a pain in the ass trying to learn when you've got people holdin' their crotches, spittin', wearing beanies and crap with their bling bling. I just don't like gangster tendancies in my school. It's like, you bump into one on accident and he goes "Yo, N*gga' you want some of this? B*tch? Huh? C'mon, I'll kick yo' ass". It makes them look stupid in my opinion when they mouth off like that... :whistle:.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Actually... I don't agree with people trying to act like gangsters in school. This is a big thing in my school. It's like Romeo and Juliet (without the love). You've got groups and groups of people who hate eachother cause of this deal where you're part of this group, and you stick with this group. I don't like the fact that my school has these because it's a pain in the ass trying to learn when you've got people holdin' their crotches, spittin', wearing beanies and crap with their bling bling. I just don't like gangster tendancies in my school. It's like, you bump into one on accident and he goes "Yo, N*gga' you want some of this? B*tch? Huh? C'mon, I'll kick yo' ass". It makes them look stupid in my opinion when they mouth off like that... :whistle:. [/b][/quote]
    well, yea. a lot of people look for trouble. all I do is not trying to get in their way. I got 3 enemies at my school, but I never had a physical fight. Because then they will come back with their crew.

BrAiNpOwEr, ja rule is not better than 50 cent. since the first time i heard him (2 or 3 years ago) I never liked him. Here's a reason why: he is fake. Fake I tell you. At first he be rapping about loving a girl, then about being a thug and then about his hood. Then what the hell is he?He is a wanksta. Fake gangsta.

"Niggas sayin they gon murder 50 how?
    We ridin 'round with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow
    What you know about AK's and AR 15's?
    Equipped with night vision, shell catchers and inf beams, huh"

Wow, that's a lot of freakin' hate for 50 Cent. God, I'm happy. You WONDER why he was shot up. Rap is definitely dead and somehow still going.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

the thing I still cant stand about some rap is the frequent use of the word "ni*ga"

African Americans went through hell decades ago to get equal rights and stop the use of that racist, derrogatory word. Martin Luther King Jr lost his life to end prejudice towards black people. Now these rappers are totally ignoring everything their heros fought for. IMO, when they use that word in their lyrics, they're completley disrespecting MLK, Rosa Parks, and the others who got them rights in the 60s and Abe Lincoln and other civil war heros who ended slavery.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

bloody hell...if JA RULE is better than him...he MUST be complete b*****ks!

Actually...I wouldn't know. I've never heard 50cent yet...so I don't really have the right to criticise...I'll edit this as soon as I do...

*downloads :blink: *

Ja Rule and 50 Cent are having beef right now. If you want some laughs download:

Ja Rule - Loose Change
    Eminem & 50 Cent - Hail Mary (Ja Rule diss)

I hate how Eminem got his ass involved when it had nothing to do with him originally.

Anywho, Ja Rule sucks ass too. I'm telling you: RAP IS DEAD!

A few have survived, so if you want good rap, check out:
    J5
    Black Eyed Peas
    Common
    Mos Def

That stuff is pretty good. All you have today is crap like:
    Hot Boyz
    Jay-Z
    50 Cent
    P. Diddy
    Ja Rule

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

bloody hell...if JA RULE is better than him...he MUST be complete b*****ks!

Actually...I wouldn't know. I've never heard 50cent yet...so I don't really have the right to criticise...I'll edit this as soon as I do...

*downloads :blink: * [/b][/quote]
    download "in da club", "21 questions", "wanksta", "many men", "if I can't" "gotta make it to heaven"

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

tupac was the best rapper ever he's dead now but that was real rap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.