50 Cent

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Todd, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    [Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

religion doesnt belong in commercial music. if I wanted to hear religious songs, I'd go to a freaking temple or church. [/b][/quote]
    yes, and he does not sing about God in "in da club". he got a song named "gotta make it to heaven". and he also talks about God in several tracks.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

But again, what makes him real?

All it just said was life hardships, and he can make beats. Well i've had life hardships, and i'm sure if I worked on making beats my whole life I could too.

So hes no more real then anyone else.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

religion doesnt belong in commercial music. if I wanted to hear religious songs, I'd go to a freaking temple or church. [/b][/quote]
    I 2nd that...

But I'm not a christian so I don't think I'm gonna go to any christianish thing any ways..

(No offence to christians)

:whistle:

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

He are bad in every ways. I really hate him.

That post had bad English in "every ways." :lol:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, 50 keeps it real by dropping his name in the song 50 times. Word.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

whoaaa....first of all fifty cent is a metephor for "change" because before he got into rap music...he was bad and stuff gettin in trouble..soo thats why hes name is fifty cent cuz to him he has change...

anyways i think fifty cent is a REALLY REALLY GOOD rapper...he is probably one of the best rappers i have heard in a long ass time..when i heard wanksta i was like mannnnnnnn...he is soooo good..i love fifty cent and that whole cd is good too...yall should download..many men..21 questions and magic stick..those are soo good songs right there.. ;)

i think fifty cent is awesome and i dont care if im the only one on the board who thinks this :D hahahaha

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

whoaaa....first of all fifty cent is a metephor for "change" because before he got into rap music...he was bad and stuff gettin in trouble..soo thats why hes name is fifty cent cuz to him he has change...

anyways i think fifty cent is a REALLY REALLY GOOD rapper...he is probably one of the best rappers i have heard in a long ass time..when i heard wanksta i was like mannnnnnnn...he is soooo good..i love fifty cent and that whole cd is good too...yall should download..many men..21 questions and magic stick..those are soo good songs right there.. ;)

i think fifty cent is awesome and i dont care if im the only one on the board who thinks this :D hahahaha [/b][/quote]
    You resurrected a dead thread to say that you listen to sh*t music?

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

thats why hes name is fifty cent cuz to him he has change... [/b][/quote]
    He has change? So do I. About $2.08 in change. Anyone need spare change?

Why did you open this open again? Get ready for a blood-bath of shutdowns.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I suggest we close this. *open it if you'd like, staff*. we don't need this brought up again. just another fight waiting to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.