A Blog About Linkin Park Over the Years

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Anthony Maroon, Jun 9, 2012.

Anthony Maroon

Anthony Maroon Well-Known Member

Earlier today, I threw up a blog about Linkin Park's stylistic evolution and how I've related to it as a fan with each album release. I figured one or two people here may take interest in something like that haha. It's mostly just an at-a-glance thing in anticipation of Living Things. I thought it'd be cool to get some similar stories, experiences, and opinions (since I know people are full of opinions about the ever-changing Linkin Park style haha). Anyway, the link to it (it's broken up into three parts) is below. The blog itself isn't necessarily a Linkin Park blog, but that's definitely one of the prime subjects I'll be writing about--in case that isn't already obvious based on the name and aesthetic.

Part I
    Part II
    Part III

TVTV

TVTV Active Member

This is a beautiful write-up. I only read through the ATS part since I'm busy, but I'll read the rest when I get home tonight. You're an exceptional writer.

Anthony Maroon

Anthony Maroon Well-Known Member

Thanks! That's a huge compliment. It turned out to be a bit longer than I had anticipated; either way, I'm glad you liked what you read! I'll probably try to do a few more write-ups like these in the near future, probably a bit more specific and in-depth.

And like I said, I'd love to hear some similar experiences! We're on a Linkin Park fan site, so I'm sure most of us have some sort of story to tell in regard to the band and how we've followed them over the years.

Edit: In hindsight, maybe I should have titled this thread something along the lines of "Share Your Linkin Park Story!" ...Haha.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012