A message to all Psuedo-Fans: Quit bitching about Linkin Park

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by adaminator1, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    adaminator1

adaminator1 Banned

A message to all Pseudo-Fans: Quit bitching about Linkin Park

You know what i'm sick of? YouTube fags whining about wanting their Hybrid Theory back. These people I'm talking about are all at most 13 years of age, going through angsty high school stages, can't use proper grammar OR spelling, and have the most horrible way of expressing their RAAAGE.

A common post might be "LP shuld quit makig moosic cuz evrythng tehy did aftuh hybrod theoreh sucked, and now i hate dem"

However, these people are RETARDS. Yes. I said it. Go and whine and bitch all you want, but you guys are utter douchebags with no musical taste whatsoever. Linkin Park, regardless of musical style, are one of the best bands out there. Even though they changed their musical style, they are still, and will always be, Rock Legends. To tell you guys the truth, A Thousand Suns, is BETTER than Hybrid Theory, at least in my opinion. The lyrics are less angsty, the music is honest, cool, the rock is present, the atmosphere is perfect, the words are sung with conviction, and the whole album is better than most of the CRAP out nowdays. Minutes To Midnight wasn't as good as Hybrid Theory, I'll give you that, but it was better than Meteora. A Thousand Suns blows all of their albums out of the water, and if you had a decent set of ears, and a brain that has an IQ over 40, you'd know that. But what fails to make sense is that people with IQ's over 40 can call such a magnificent piece of art "utter shit", and "the worst albhum i've evuh herd". You guys really need to open your eyes, and ears. Quit being so close minded, grow up some, actually listen to the goddamn album a few times and come back to me when your finished.

You're allowed to dislike the album. But that's where it stops. No more hating, raging, or being butthurt that you cant express your angsty rage with Hybrid fucking Theory. When you insult the band, say that they should die, or give up making music, that's when its going too far. Even calling it an "utter piece of shit" is crossing the line. What you little fucks (Yes, I just swore. Fucking deal with it) need is some respect, and appreciation for art. You need to open your ears and your mind. Sure, the album is different-- that doesn't automatically make it bad, crap or shit.

Haters gonna hate, right? Well, to tell you the truth, I'm sick of haters hating. This shit needs to stop, right here and now. I'm sure when you grow some balls you will be able to take Hybrid Theory of its pedestal in your mind and try and appreciate real music. Sure, Hybrid Theory was a good album-- but you guys are idolizing it, and that is just fucking stupid. I can respect your opinion. I can even listen to your reasons as to why you don't like it--- SO LONG AS YOU DON'T SAY wahh i wanted hybrhid theoreh 2, lp is so gaaaay. LP changed their sound, because they felt like they'd exhausted their old one. They couldn't DO any more with "Nu-Metal", so they changed. For the better. It took balls to do what LP did, and it paid off, at least in my mind, with ATS. Linkin Park would be dead now, like all the other "Nu-Metal" bands are, if they'd stayed with their old sound.

TL;DR version: Quit being angsty bitches and grow up. Shit changes, for the better. Hybrid Theory (imo) is an overhyped overraged and overaged item of music, and it dosen't have to stay that way. It was a good album, but (imo) its time has come and gone. GET. THE FUCK. OVER IT.

That is all.

I don't care if I get banned for the swearing, this shit needed to be said.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.