A Thousand Suns Tracklist

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Seconded :lol:.

2. ana

ana anaPHX LPA VIP

fakemerchandisefail

would be really funny if it was...

3. Vic

Vic No game no life

Yeah it is! :D

4. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

5. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

6. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I wish they had track times on here - the sampler tracks were all over 4 minutes, so its looking good.

7. Foreshadowed_LP

Foreshadowed_LP Well-Known Member

I wasn't here for majority of the weekend and I signed on to find a tonne of news on the LPA. I scrolled down to see how much news there actually was and this immediately caught my eye. I actually scrolled past it, scrolled back up and saw 15 tracks and I couldn't believe it. Awesome news!

Also, I am loving these track names; they sound so mature and un-LP-like. It definitely fits with the theme of the album and I can't wait to hear these tracks. I think we will have 3 instrumental tracks on the album; track one being the first, then one in the middle and then a final one towards the end. Nonetheless, this is brilliant news.

The tracks I am most intrigued by are: The Requiem, The Radiance, Burning In The Skies, Robot Boy, Jornada Del Muerto, Wretches & Kings, Wisdom, Justice, And Love, Iridescent and The Messenger.

8. AndreyKamensky

AndreyKamensky hakuna matata

Fuck yeah!! great news... didn't use the internet for like 3-4 days. and now I read all this,missed so much haha..

9. EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

we can assume the first track will be an intro on another will be an instrumental so 13 tracks in total which is still awesome

10. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Well, you know what they say about the word 'assume'...

Everyone assumed there'd be an intro and a Mr. Hahn instrumental on Minutes to Midnight, and look where that went.

11. AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

my head is gonna explode in anticipation of this album. the amount of promotion/updates/coolshit/awesomeness that has gone on in the last month or so has been simply GENIUS by the guys in LP. I don't think i've ever been this excited for a music/game release. i'm more excited for this than I was for final fantasy 13 earlier this year and i was going apeshit over that. THIS IS GONNA BE SICK!

As for the titles, very VERY good stuff. based on some of the names i think we are going to have some really interesting lyrical results.

oh and like someone else mentioned, i wonder if they did really stray from the concept album idea or just said that to fool everyone, but went along with it anyway. either way im so hyped for sept 14 :)

12. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I don't think it's going to be a concept album so much as it is a social commentary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.