A THOUSAND SUNS TRAILER MAKER FOR IMOVIE 09

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by xxspuckxsorrisxx, Jul 27, 2010.

xxspuckxsorrisxx

xxspuckxsorrisxx Living Things

Did you like the trailer for A thousand suns on linkinpark.com the one that has all their faces and 9.14.2010? Well I can show you how to make it!

Well this tutorial is for iMovie 09 SO if you have that keep reading. FIRST Open iMovie and click iMovie in the top right corner. then click prefrences. Turn on advanced tools and then X out of that window. Then, Go onto google images and search GRAPH PAPER. You want to find just plain graph paper sheet. click on it and get full size and drag it onto your desktop. Now, Get the clip you want on iMovie and double click it. Change the theme to Sci Fi. Then Convert Entire Clip. This may take a few minutes. But it is a key step. Drag your graph paper overtop of the clip you want. Then when the options come up click GREEN SCREEN. Then you should adjust the Exposure, Brightness, and Blue Gain till it all looks good. It was really hard to figure out for me because I didn't have on Advanced tools the first few 100 times I tried. I was very satisfied with the final project too. I made a trailer for my movie. Also, since this is a bit like a watermark you could go on preview and draw on this graph paper and it will be like a watermark.

Final step: double click the clip then put the speed up to the highest. You could aldo reverse it. Then:Click the clip so there is a yellow box and click CONTROL C then CONTROL V a couple of times. And make sure to extend the green screen so its on all the clips. If it is just a grey mess, try joining all the clips, edit join clips... or keep undoing and retrying.

Hope this was helpful! Send me your trailers and Id like to see if they turned out well!

Chuck

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I'm actually really glad you explained this XD A group of my friends and I have these silly get togethers where we do some fun and kinda crazy stuff, and our big thing has been making fake movie posters for the events.

Now I'm gonna make a trailer. Mwahahaha. Thanks again.