Adam Gontier

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Vinifeijo, Oct 29, 2017.

Vinifeijo

Vinifeijo i'm dancing with matt damons

Sorry for creating a topic just for that, but after the concert i was thinking who could possibly substitute Chester and join LP, a real possibility. I know everyone is talking lots of names, but this one might be the real answer.

You know, this is just speculation because of reasons. I don't think trying to replace Chester will belittle or diminish his memory, the band has the right to move on.

I remembered about Adam Gontier, the former singer of Three Days Grace. The dude has a great voice, and it's kind off of any band... he has a big fanbase that miss him in a great band. And he has the capacity to do so.
    Right now I'm feeling an enormous need to see if it would fit. Could someone do a remix putting Adam's voice into a LP song?

I know nothing about his behavior as a person, if he is humble or asshole. If the guys from LP even do know him. But when I thought about that it got me really excited to imagine.

Any thoughts?
    If it isn't an interesting topic, you can delete it.

AmbienTisCool

AmbienTisCool Curry

I actually found 3dg before Lp. Adam goutier has a great voice, but first off he doesn't really scream and he doesn't rasp. only thing actually similar about him and linking park is that their first and second album are similar to hybrid theory and meteora. not in the musical style but more the lyrics. besides Adams voice doesn't sound that great anymore.listen to his recent live performances. prolly one to many cigs

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I like Adam's voice, but he wouldn't do the back catalog justice. And that's not an insult to him. He just has a completely different type of voice than Chester. They don't scream similarly or sing similarly. It would sound off imo.

Chris loves LP likes this.
    Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

Seems fitting to this thread

Michele likes this.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Well...that was better than expected.

AmbienTisCool

AmbienTisCool Curry

ye he has a good voice. but its not rlly for linking park. even the new pop songs.