Advent Children: First Review

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by The Doctor, Sep 12, 2005.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Last Order is a 25 minute animated movie that is a prequel to the game. It shows Cloud's last mission for SOLDIER, along with the burning of Nibelhelm and Sephiroth taking the head of Jenova. It ends with Shinra's soldiers trying to assassinate Cloud but Zack taking the bullet.

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

Wow, it sounds really awesome. I have to say you did a great job writing the review, Nate ;)

Geez, I so badly want to watch this but I don't know how! Screw it all, I'll just wait for the release. <_<

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell Kadaj transforms into Sephiroth.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Me too.

:mellow: :unsure: :lol:

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

Hightlight > He uses that box full of sephiroth's DNA when he falls down from that building. I guess he had another one besides jenova's dna.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Surely it was just: Highlight

Kadaj inserted Jenova's head inside him like the materia. He acted as a host for Jenovas cells which then made him into Sephiroth. He was incomplete though because Yazoo and Loz had been blown up in the explosion Reno and rude laid down for them on the highway which is why Cloud could defeat Sephiroth with ease. Kadaj and the others were just hosts for Jenova's cells which created another Sephiroth. Which is why Vincent was talking about Kadaj and his gang being able to 'just make another Sephiroth'

Unless i'm mistaken, there no other reason really

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

did anybody else think that...the ending was a little too convenient for everyone...?

great movie, kickass graphics i only wish that there was an extra serious plot :chaz: