Album Leak Reporting Thread

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Mark, Jul 11, 2005.

1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i think NICK has just died.

a good version of Trapt - Only Through The Pain has leaked.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  2. Tom1191

Tom1191 The Frozen Creek

When I see that Slipknot has leaked, I think I'll have a heart attack :lol:

3. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

I'm with you man, I'm ready for that to leak and where the hell is Staind? it comes out in 11 days....... the leaks just aren't like they used to be. I remember "listening to" 30 Seconds To Mars like 3 months before their new CD came out :lol:

4. Assman1030

Assman1030 Member

I agree. Then it seems lately when an album from the bigger bands leak it's always some cheesy web rip. I guess the record industry has stepped up there security.

5. barnes80

barnes80 Well-Known Member

you are some very impatient people... lol.

Your getting an early listen of the album. Even if it is just a cheesy web rip, it gives you a chance to listen to the full album and then if you enjoy it you can buy it when it comes out.

Its because of people who are just looking for full cd copies of albums 3 months in advance so they can download it for keeps and never buy it that every thing is getting so tight. You should be grateful you can get these web rips so you can decide whether or not the albums is worth your money.

If there is anything fucked with the record industry, its that they want you to pay 10 to 20 bucks for something you really only heared a song or 2 off. Most of us cant put out that kind of money to buy every album we would like to check out. But thanks to these web rips we can decide where to spend our money. I fully support the idea of lower quality samples and its sweet when you get them a week or so in advanced so then you can decide to put it on preorder or what not, but to hate the record companies for trying to stop everyone from owning the newest albums for free months before hand is just rediculas. Because if you already have the best quality of the album, most people are not gonna turn around and pay 15 bucks for it which believe it or not really takes a stab out of the record companies income which pays the band which makes the music and in the end can really decrease the quantity and quality of music on the market.

Im really not trying to be a hardass but im really bored right now and was disappointed by these posts. Dont get me wrong, id be psyched to see early releases of these up coming albums but i am not going to complain that its not crystal quality, because its free and it will save me from wasting my money when the album actually drops.

====
    As a side note
    (LOL) Jonas Brothers leaked for those into that....
    Hawthorne Heights bonus tracks are out there now
    & Lil Wayne As Hancock - Doin Numbers (Mixtape) is out

6. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

No, it's not stepped up security, it's just gotten easier. It used to be that leaks came from a small group of scene release groups who knew what they were doing and released high quality rips. Now, it's just too easy for some dumb kid to rip audio off a radio or the band's MySpace page and upload it to a tracker.

7. Assman1030

Assman1030 Member

Wow someone needs a nap. I'm not saying I don't appreciate the web rips, I'm just saying how things have changed. I'm one of the guys who always supports the bands. I have actually hunted the net to find actual copies of albums many of times. I like a lot of stuff that you can't just go down to your local FYE and buy.
    O' and by the way the new Toadies album has leaked.

8. Ant

Ant Ambient

It is actually stepped up security as well. Now record companies have contracts with employees about CD leaks, and many times there are very few physical copies of a finished CD before the reproduction stage, instead of in the past where they'd have multiple copies for the studio.

9. Jakks

Jakks Point 0

Fightstar - Alternate Endings has leaked

10. Assman1030

Assman1030 Member

Staind's The Illusion of Progress has leaked. You can stream it on the Fight Network right now. Only a matter of time before there is a web rip.

11. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

The Academy Is... - Fast Times at Barrington High has leaked in various places around the web. The band gave out a track to 12 different people and left it up to them to leak...so the tracks are out there, you just have to find each one separately. :lol:

12. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

The Sound of Animals Fighting - The Ocean And The Sun
    Has Leaked

13. Assman1030

Assman1030 Member

Black Stone Cherry Folklore and Superstition has leaked.

14. davis_junior

davis_junior New Member

Decyfer Down's new single, "Crash," from the upcoming album, "Crash," has been leaked. This leaked quite a while ago.

Does anybody know if the new Breaking Benjamin single or album leaked? Or what they're called? Thanks in advance!

15. davis_junior

davis_junior New Member

Staind - The Illusion Of Progress full album high quality rip has been leaked.

16. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

The Pink Spiders - Sweat it Out has leaked.

17. dominic1356

dominic1356 Member

Staind - The Illusion Of Progress [Limited Edition] has leaked. It's a perfect rip, not that shitty webrip thats going around.

18. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

The album version of "Falling Down", a song from Oasis' new album, Dig Out Your Soul, leaked yesterday. It's epic.

"The Shock Of The Lightning", the first single from the album, gets its first play on BBC at 8:15am local time tomorrow, Aug 15.

19. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

there hasn't been anything announced other than they are, I believe, in the studio working on the next record. I believe their first single will be out sometime toward the end of September, new album in October/November. here's hoping

20. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

A clean version of The Game's "L.A.X." has leaked.