Album Leak Reporting Thread

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Mark, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I ripped it myself but it's still technically a leak :p

2. Ant

Ant Ambient

Listened to it from the official website link... it's alright. Some songs are good, some are mediocre.

3. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

the "official" copy has leaked and it's pretty damn good, sounds a lot better in full audio rather than streaming

4. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy has leaked. The real CD, not the fake that has been making rounds for awhile.

5. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

10 tracks and 3 bonus tracks off of Britney Spears' new album Circus, due out December 2nd, has leaked. I think there are either 2 or 3 songs that still need to leak to make it a complete album. Should be happening quite soon.

6. Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

That it has, but it's only a really crappy 128kbps rip before anyone gets too excited. Apparently it's on sale now in Mexico.

7. Andrea

Britney Spears - Circus has leaked. Complete album now, if anyone cares. :lol:

8. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

It's leaked in higher quality than that. I've had it in 320 since yesterday.

9. bryson

bryson Active Member

u guys sure i cant find it any where and find it hard to believe none of the major sites have it

10. 2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

Dustin Kensrue - The Good Night Is Still Everywhere has leaked

11. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Considering I was the first person to leak a copy of the Ashes Divide album on a major site, and I'd had it for like 3 days beforehand, I don't find it hard to believe at all. Album leaks routinely happen on blogs and generic filesharing sites like Rapidshare and whatnot just as often as they do on major torrent sites.

I'd upload my 320 copy, but I'm not about to be the person Axl Rose takes it out on when he throws one of his typical bitch fits because the album he's been working on for the last 14 years leaked. Plus my copy has crappy audio watermarks anyway, so I'm still waiting for a scene rip just like everybody else is.

12. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I think it would be an honor to be the subject of one of Axl's bitchfests :lol:

13. bryson

bryson Active Member

still find it hard to believe mate until i see a legit leak on a few major sites im not gonna believe it. Just cant see if so many people have this leak why not one of them has found its way onto a major downloading site . I have heaps of different versions of it and all are just the demos poorly mixed some better than others. Is it against the rules of the forum for any of you guys to point me in the right direction if it has leaked and to where. I love me Gunners and the Axel Project whichever way you look at it ha ha

14. Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Yes it is against the rules.

15. bryson

bryson Active Member

in that case unfortunately i aint believin Chinese democracy has leaked till i see it on some more legit sites and i know theres gonna be haters but i want proof sorry

16. TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

So, Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak has finally leaked.

17. Andrea

I found the leak within 2 seconds, lol. Look harder. It exists. :)

18. bryson

bryson Active Member

gotta love smart asses. I know the exact leak u guys are talkin bout and yeah they are the songs but compared to the TWO official songs that have been officially released ( Chinese democracy and Better ) the rest of the album just isnt anywhere near the same type of mixing im wanting the correct album mixed to the same quality so instead of findin the first thing in 2 seconds as you say have a listen for 2 seconds and you can tell the vocals are up and down instruments are mixed just as bad. So yeah if thats what you consider a leak it has but in my opinion all that has leaked is more of Chinese Demos - Crazy

19. Andrea

I wasn't being a smart ass, lol. Do what you want. I don't care, especially not over this album. :lol:

20. bryson

bryson Active Member

whatever thats what came across i just wanna hear whats takin 15+ years it should sound better than what im hearin sorry just want to hear what inspired me growin up and with metallica and ac/dc 's albums fallin short im freakin out