Albums where you like every track

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by minuteforce, Dec 12, 2015.

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

30 Seconds To Mars- This is War
    Linkin Park- A Thousand Suns
    Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory
    Muse- Black Holes and Revelations
    The Black Keys- Turn Blue
    The Black Keys- El Camino
    Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- The Heist
    U2- The Joshua Tree
    U2- Songs of Innocence
    Bruce Springsteen- Born in the U.S.A.
    Bruce Springsteen- The Rising

That's what I can think of off the top of my head, but it's been a long day so I'm sure I'm missing some.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I have to be honest, I am struggling to come up with a lot of albums where I love Every.Single.Track. Not even Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns does it for me since I do not really enjoy Wretches and Kings much.

But here are some albums I can't say anything bad about at all, and where I do not dislike any track but do not particularly love either track either but I at least enjoy them all.

Utada Hikaru - First Love
    The Killers - Hot Fuss
    Anamanaguchi - Dawn Metropolis
    The Shins - Wincing the Night Away
    Pink Floyd - I Wish You Were Here
    Vienna Teng - Warm Strangers
    Asian Kung-Fu Generarion - Fan Club
    Coldplay - Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends
    Daft Punk - Discovery
    P3P - The Original Soundtrack

Modern Guitar God likes this.
    LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

I was permitted by @minuteforce to give my reply to this thread, since I had created a new thread about this, but I was told it was better to post it here, even though it's been inactive since February 2016.

So here it is:

Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful (almost perfect from start to finish, their best singing and some of the best symphonic elements ever used)
    Nightwish - Dark Passion Play (same as EFMB)
    Linkin Park - Living Things (even though I like Skin To Bone and Until It Breaks the least, still like the record a lot as a whole)
    Linkin Park -One More Light (even though I dislike Halfway Right's lyrics it's still gret to play it all in one go after more than month)
    Linkin Park - Meteora (their best record, apart from having failed a bit on Nobody's Listening,I still like every song)
    Linkin Park - Road To Revolution Live At Milton Keynes (although it's a live album it's one of their best gigs ever)
    Evanescence - Fallen (one of my 2000s favorites, simply perfect)
    Evanescence - The Open Door (doesn't match Fallen by any means, but very solid from start to finish)
    Avril Lavigne - Let Go (one of the best debut albums of the 2000s)
    Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby (best Avril album and most personal as well)
    Coldplay - Viva La Vida (they'll never get close to that level of consistency)
    Keane - Perfect Symmetry (the album that introduced me to Keane, very solid one)
    Paramore - Brand New Eyes (will never be close to that level again)
    Epica - The Quantum Enigma (almost perfect from start to finish)
    Epica - The Holographic Principle (same as TQH, but more aggressive)
    Within Temptation - Mother Earth (more of a folk-metal record, but very good on every song)
    Within Temptation - The Silent Force (a masterpiece from the first to the last song)
    Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything (not like TSF, but very solid as well)
    Alanis Morisette - The Collection (one of the best compilation album, doesn't miss out on any of the essential songs)
    Delain - April Rain (great debut for this band back in 2009)
    Delain - Moonbathers (best album to date made in 2016)
    Pvris - White Noise (very good from start to finish, they won't probably match it this August in the new record)