All Links To Fan Remixes Go Here

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Derek, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Because the RIAA or something else can say that the songs were copyrighted and the LPA can get a law thing for it. [/b][/quote]
    He didn't ask for copyrited mp3s, just the Xero demo.

2. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

He didn't ask for copyrited mp3s, just the Xero demo. [/b][/quote]
    Well, the RIAA doesnt know everything so they just say the song is copyrighted :lol:

3. Agent2594

Agent2594 Banned

that would be becasue the RIAA is a bunch of stupid mofos who probably don't even listen to the artists they represent anyway. in theory, the Xero sampler tape audio, the HT EP, the hybrid theory demos, and basically anything else is fair game, except for official albums and official LPU/LPST stuff, which is all copyrighted by LP. i believe all live bootleg recordings are also ok, because they aren't officially recorded and released by LP, so anybody can grab them if they want.

if anybody thinks or knows i'm wrong, feel free to correct me. this is just my observation on it, and i'm trying to be as legally accurate as possible with it. i'm no lawyer, after all :lol:

back to remixes...for anybody who didn't like my earlier remixes, take some time to check out my newest Vol. 3 remixes. they're WAY better than my older material: http://xerofocusstudios.cjb.net

peace

4. Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Actually no. Basically when you make something its copyrighted. Anyone can use it but if you don't want them to and have proof that it's yours then you can't stop them because it's copyrighted. Bootlegs are basically a form of piracy so no, those aren't fair game. Bootlegging is in the same category as Kazaa which the RIAA (of course) wants to stop. Every piece of music LP/HT/Xero made is copyrighted by them. Said or unsaid. Unless they say it's ok. We can get Step Up and the Xero stuff because that album's not released and they want us to have it because we can't buy it. But technically the RIAA still doesn't want us downloading music without paying for it. Stuff like Dedicated and Pts.Of.Athrty. (Crystal Method Remix) that's on the LPU CDs.... we probably shouldn't download (even though 99% of us did) because it's actually on a CD we could have gotten and should have paid for. I'd be pissed if I was in the LPU. It's like getting a lottery ticket with friends because you might win money but it doesn't matter because someone without a ticket can still get the money you paid to try to win.

5. Agent2594

Agent2594 Banned

ok, well, i make remixes. are they copyrighted? no, because i would have to secure a copyright for my remixes. just because you make something doesn't mean it's automatically copyrighted. intellectually, yes, the Xero songs, the HT EP, and so on, it's all LP's property, and we shouldn't share it. legally, no, it's not their property, becasue they did not secure official copyrights for it. as for the live bootlegs, i'm not really sure about that...both sides are arguable, i guess.

6. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Actually, theken, your numb piano thing I got it ages ago, on this Mp3 download site. So was it they took it from you ? i think so.

7. Chris

Agent2594.. Those remixes kick asses :D

8. Agent2594

Agent2594 Banned

asses? as in more than one? COOL :p

9. Chris

Only the "Its going Down" remix wont download here :eek:

10. Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

I looked on the back of the ht ep cd and it says its copyrighted, all rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of this recording is prohibited by federal law and subject to criminal prosecution.

11. Linkin Park 03.L¶.03

Linkin Park 03.L¶.03 Banned

ugggh noone of these links work? what ru guys posting

12. Rock Chik

Rock Chik Member

13. Chris

You! Chizzle fo shizzle <_< It depends where are you getting your links. If its from the first pages the chance is big that they wont work. If you're so mad about it, try making your own :)

14. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Agent, is your sight down? I was just downloading some and then they all stopped working.

15. HitmanCodename47

HitmanCodename47 New Member

i was talking to Agent the other day, and he told me that his remixes only work when his computer is on, so it's best if you have him on your AIM/MSN list. he said he hosts them himself because he can't find any good free hosts.

just so you all know, lol.

16. dementdmonkey

dementdmonkey Active Member

wow i love those piano ones. and the papercut one is awesome!

thanks for the post :D !

17. dementdmonkey

dementdmonkey Active Member

18. .Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

A time a go a was looking at lptimes, and read something about a mash concert from jay-z and lp ,Yesterday I looked At kazaa for new
    lp remix and found a 99 problems remix ,it was so 99 problems(linkin park remix) , does any of you guys know If it's just a fan remix or does it is official remix ? It was so f*cking awesome B) it just rocked ^_^ the song so great mixed i think joe did it himself . Maybe I can send A admin The song
    But i'm not really handy with the internet , and new here so don't know how :unsure: :(

19. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

http://www.al-b3.com/soundz.htm

You can download it there. They aren't official mixes, this guy makes mash-ups of rock and rap songs all the time, he just recently did LP and 99 Problems by Jay-Z. There's 5 versions of it, One with Jon Davs' part, one without it, edited versions of both of those, and an alternate version, with 99 Problems mixed with Don't Stay. ^_^

20. obiwanws2

obiwanws2 Well-Known Member

hey agent
    i can't get ne of ur songs
    help
    i wanna hear!!!!!!!!!!!

(well, i'm not actually that hyper about it, more like curious)