All Links To Fan Remixes Go Here

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Derek, Jul 15, 2003.

1. bLu3DeViL314

bLu3DeViL314 Well-Known Member

Ken, your piano mixes ROCK!! Jawknee's mixes too! I'll have to fix up my mixes and load em up.

2. May

May Ambient

omg! Theken! *claps* i love your remixes! im gonna make sure to tell all my other LPfan friends about your work!keep up the amazing work!

3. Madias04x

Madias04x Guest

Hey Ken you're piano remixes are awesome! I hope you don't mind me doing some work with a few though. I did a lot of work and I added the numb piano version with the real numb and got it set up as good as I can get it [although I'm using the defalt windows sound recorder...lol], and it sounds pretty good, except for the part near the end where I messed up and didn't realize it until I was finish. But oh well screw it, I would post it but I don't have any thing to do it with...

4. TheKen

TheKen Active Member

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all of the support and feedback!

5. elie

elie Well-Known Member

Screw you Ken!

;) lol. What are your plans for your next piano track? I can't wait!

6. WTH>You

WTH>You Banned

Screw you Ken!

;) lol. What are your plans for your next piano track? I can't wait! [/b][/quote]
    I would like to know that too. Do one for Hit The Floor or Figure.09. And on your latest Nobody's Listening, I don't like it. It's not even piano. I burned the others to a cd so hurry and make more for me to burn.

7. figure9

figure9 Well-Known Member

I would like to know that too. Do one for Hit The Floor or Figure.09. And on your latest Nobody's Listening, I don't like it. It's not even piano. I burned the others to a cd so hurry and make more for me to burn. [/b][/quote]
    the nobodys listening one is coool

8. elie

elie Well-Known Member

I would like to know that too. Do one for Hit The Floor or Figure.09. And on your latest Nobody's Listening, I don't like it. It's not even piano. I burned the others to a cd so hurry and make more for me to burn. [/b][/quote]
    Wow, you are soooo beyond rude and disrespectful. Why don't you go get a piano and make your own remixes, then have everyother person you see tell you to hurry up. WTF? Seriously, he's not your slave, and with that attitude, I doubt he has your respect either; I definetely don't.

9. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

yeah, the nobodys listening remix was great, i loved the beat, but ur best by far is that Krwling Remix on piano, it was a catchy tune, i wonder where cory is these days......

10. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I've just noticed something, he does exactly what someone I know does but my mate doesn't record it ^_^

11. OggeM

OggeM Ambient

:eek: :eek: :eek: that is freaking awesome...... i love it (w00t) [/b][/quote]
    I can't download them.
    It worked before, but not now..

12. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

yeah, pushmeaway.com's mp3s arnt working either, cuz i was trying to re-download a version of Hybrid Theory E.P cuz i mis deleted it

13. X3R0

X3R0 Member

sup everyone,
    my name is XeRo, im a hip hop producer and rapper, also a frontman for an up and coming band called Fuxion Test Psykil. and me and a crew of people are working on a remix album featuring Linkin Park remixes. And wanna know if there are n e one interested on this, n e one from DJs, Producers, Lyric Writers, Vocalist, Rappers, Guitarist whatever to make this one hell of an album for the fans. contact me if u are interested

14. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Heh. We tried that here and it didn't work. Good luck.

15. killa222

killa222 Active Member

16. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

that's pretty good, kinda hurt my ears with the speaker to speaker transfer though....you should blend it instead of just going from right to left instantaniously like that.

17. Metamorphosiss

Metamorphosiss Well-Known Member

Heh. We tried that here and it didn't work. Good luck. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I tried too. :(

18. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Wow, haha your good. Now I even have respect for you ;)

19. Shadow

Shadow The Evil That Men Do.. LPA VIP

funny I taught Corey his concept :)

oh boy.. yes guys I am back.. I came up with a theory though if someone were to buy the Reanimation DVD-A I think we could get perfect rips of the instrumental and vocals o.o since I believe everything sound get's it's own track *due to that the dvd has the ability to record to 4.7 gigs and up* so I was thinking if it's possible we could recreate Perfect mixes with only vocals and only instruments.. I am planning to see if that works just informing you all.

20. WTH>You

WTH>You Banned

TheKen is my slave, I want more remixes