AltWire Interviews Mike Shinoda In Oberhausen, Germany

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Nov 17, 2014.

bigbadboz

bigbadboz Active Member

I just logged in to say FUUUUUUCK

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

....okay? :lol:

One More Rob

One More Rob Well-Known Member

I totally see where Mike is coming form. I mean. obviously it happens that fans travel "with the band" by which I mean that they go to as many concerts they can during a tour. But thats not the people they make the setlists for. They want to make sure that as many fans who might be lucky enough that LP play in their hometown and want to hear certain songs. At the end of the day any setlist choice might irk someone. And as far as the asking for money with the M&G's, to me, its not as if LP sell their M&Gs to them. They simply have that as one option for joining the LPU, which costs money. And I think asking for money for joining a fanclub is a good thing, in a way at least. Because then not everybody can go to an meet and greet. I mean Lets say they play for 30,000 people, I'll doubt that LP would want to put up with everybody asking for an autograph etc. Sure some people may come from certain countries or have a certain life situation that might not allow any purchase like that. But you can't please everybody.