american girls

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by cece13, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    cece13

cece13 Well-Known Member

This makes me so angry! What is so wrong about informing a girl about the choces that she can make about her own body? And what is SO wrong about letting a girl choose who she is attracted to? SERIOUSLY!

to you conservative closed minded god player idots:
    What makes you think that you can tell a girl what she can or can not do w/ her body? Or who she decides she wants to fall in love with?

If you ask me, The American Girls are promoting awarness to girls that is needed. I'm sick of people in society telling others what is sociably acceptable. Especially when men try to tell girls that abortions are unacceptable. Damn anti choice republicn hypocrits. I don't understand how conservaties can be so pro war and so pro life.........

what do you all think?

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

It's sick that people need to support this, I mean, you all know this, why not just leave it as is? Promoting it isnt going to help it feel better! Society is getting annoying be reinforming and reinforming us that "we cant do this but you can do that" bull crap. Who says you cant fall in love and... Cant use birth control stuff?

It's good as is, But worse as promoting.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Funny how you call people 'idiots' when you can't even spell the word itself, let alone 'choice', 'with', 'socially', 'Republican', 'hypocrites', and 'conservatives'. Way to go, champ. :thumbsup:

Well, if the girl didn't want the child, maybe they shouldn't have whored themselves out in the first place. Rape is a different matter, and is probably the only time where I would support the decision to have an abortion.

cece13

cece13 Well-Known Member

Promoting it does make it feel less horribly wrong, less taboo, less everything else.

cece13

cece13 Well-Known Member

1st off, sorry for my angry typing, it happens sometimes when i get on a roll. A few grammar and spelling mistakes never hurt anybody. (Just ask your president.) Anyways I think I got my point across just fine.

As for the fact that you would only support the decision to get an abortion in the case of rape, Why should your opinion about abortions even matter. You're a guy. It's not your life that you're dealing with.... it's not your futre, and its not your body.

Men------- the inferior race.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

No, it isn't my body, but the child growing inside of you isn't your body either.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

That's gonna get your thread locked. As long as you're calling men a race, then racism isn't tolerated on this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.