American Wedding

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jul 28, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

It opens August 1st. A lot of people from the first 2 flims are back and also some new ones (i think); Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, January Jones, Eugene Levy, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Seann William Scott, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Fred Willard, Molly Cheek, Eric Allan Kramer, Deborah Rush, Nikki Scheiler-Ziering.

Story: With East Great Falls High now just a memory, the kids have grown into young adults ready wreak havoc with a new rite of passage - Jim (Biggs) and Michelle (Hannigan) are getting married - in a hurry. Jim's grandmother is sick and wants to see Jim walk down the aisle, so they're going for it in two frantic weeks. Stifler (Scott) plans to be there (bridesmaids!), and more importantly to throw the ultimate bachelor party (strippers!). Finch (Thomas) is all for the hedonistic rituals, but not for letting Stifler steal the maid of honor, who happens to be Michelle's sexy younger sister, Cadence (Jones). While everybody else sweats and frets, Jim's Dad (Levy) is cool as ever, dispensing advice that no one wants to hear and getting ready for one of the best days of his life.

If some of you aren't familar with AP then I'll fit you in. It's a comedy based on a lot of sexual humor. That's it.

For more info visit American-Wedding.com.

I liked both films. I might see this one.

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

It opens on my birthday! Maybe I can convince my mom to let me watch it with my friends....It seems like a pretty cool movie.

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

My parents won't let me see it (they wouldn't let me see the first ones.) So I'll have to wait until I can sneak it somehow.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

eh, f*** the R rating. ill download it. that'll make em want my $6. i never knew greedy bastards had morals.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I am definitely going to see this movie. It looks really funny! :lol: I also want the soundtrack. All of my favorite bands are on the soundtrack which is cool. ^_^

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

It's rated "R" in the US? lol, suckers. Almost no movies in Canada are rated "R", all US-rated-"R" movies are "AA14" here. hehe.

I can't wait to see this movie, especially the dog scene. :lol:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

WTF

Oh well. *shrugs*

I guess I'll see it; it's free, right?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

WTF

Oh well. *shrugs*

I guess I'll see it; it's free, right? [/b][/quote]
    yeah, lol. we're more sensitized towards violence and sex, i guess. :lol:

we're not going to go all schwartzenegger on everyone when we get out of the T3 movie. :lol:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Yeah, kids over here love to copy everything so we get screwed over.

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

It opens the 15th here i think

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Saw it last night - very, very, very funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hate those little ####-ers who decide to do a crime and then say it was a video games fault when the little illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents knows full well that he did it. Then they say their ####-ing insane, so the little ####-s get off easy. This is supposedly one of the best countries in the world, but it stinks like hell, and everyone here (aside from a few of us. We had a little european left in us.) is a complete ass hole or a ####-ing criminal. I say no more damn insanity pleas for those litlle ####-ers, dammit! Thank you for your time. :D