Another Single

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, Nov 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

what do you mean its the only ones that are still single-worthy ???

i like hit the floor... its quite good too.... its got a outsider feeling to the whole album, but its pretty unique...
    and easier to run... that was my first favourite song of the album...

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

what do you mean its the only ones that are still single-worthy ???

i like hit the floor... its quite good too.... its got a outsider feeling to the whole album, but its pretty unique...
    and easier to run... that was my first favourite song of the album... [/b][/quote]
    Calm down...Its just an Opinion

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I personally like Don't Stay. It'd be cool if they put Forewood into it and stuff. But I'd much prefer Figure.09 to be the next single. For some reason, it reminded me of Hybrid Theory. I think its teh best song on Meteora.

Its funny howt heres already talk about a 4th single and I still haven't seen FTI. I haven't even seen Numb on tv yet. Only online. :p

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

you know what i think is funny? the fact that they are talking about the "4th" single as in the "NEW" single... Isn't FTI THE "4th" single???

sorry if im slow... but help me out ...

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

FTI isn't a U.S. single. At least not yet. I probably should of said 4th U.S single. Sorry.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Stop...com...plaining. [/b][/quote]
    Iam sorry but Too...many...singles :D but its all good.

P4p3rCuT

P4p3rCuT Member

I think figure 9 would be awesome, it's such a great song! But, i also think Lying from you is a good choice. Either one im happy!

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

If they make the video to Easier to run Iam going to get soo pissed because I already got the best video to that song in my head and I dont want something not as good flooding my brain waves.

_PianoPaPercut_

_PianoPaPercut_ Ambient

hmm.. that's kewl.. in my opinion the more singles the merrier.. i luv LP's video clips.. hmm.. i hope it would be either Don't Stay or Lying From You.. that would be just maaaad.. ^_^ so.. FTI is still a single too right? [yar.. i noe my bad.. =_=]

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Everybody, calm down. People have opinions so both staff and members, respect it.

Personally, I have a great idea for Don't Stay...

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I Think Figure.09 would be a great single. If not, then def. Lying From You.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

Personally, I want Figure.09 to be the next single. Basically just to show people how good of a band Linkin Park can be in terms of lyrics. Besides Crawling, most of their singles haven't really stood out as a whole when it comes to lyrics.

Almost every line in Figure.09 is amazing and that's something the rest of the singles lack. For example, the second verse of In The End was amazing but at the same time, you have that "I don't know why/It doesn't even matter how hard you try" which kind of turns people off. If Don't Stay or LFY were released as singles, I think people would still look at them that way.

Kyriel

Kyriel Member

Looks like I'm the only one who doesn't think "Don't Stay" should be a single. o.o

I don't know, I really wanted "Breaking the Habit" to become a single.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Linkin Park mentioned when Meteora came out that "Breaking the Habit" wouldn't become a single.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Linkin Park mentioned when Meteora came out that "Breaking the Habit" wouldn't become a single. [/b][/quote]
    And Mike mentioned that Don't Stay would eventually become a single. That could have changed, but I think it will be the next and last single.

Monika

Monika Active Member

HI for the first time ^_^
    I would like Breaking the habit as next single :rolleyes:

Kyriel

Kyriel Member

Linkin Park mentioned when Meteora came out that "Breaking the Habit" wouldn't become a single. [/b][/quote]
    Bah, now I remember, that's right. Oh well, I still think "Breaking the Habit" would make a really good single. ^^

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Bah, now I remember, that's right. Oh well, I still think "Breaking the Habit" would make a really good single. ^^ [/b][/quote]
    it would, since its such an amazing song, but its one of those songs for album buyers only, and of course kazaa leechers :p. LP would get critisized for selling out, because its close to a pop song, it has no guitars at all

[cole]

[cole] Member

really hope they will release nobody listening or breaking the habit, its time to show non lp fan, they r not just a rock band, they can come out wit non-rock songs too.

from rollingstone review: lp sounds most alive when escaping the constraints of their genre. much of the album is just excellent crafts, on breaking the habit, lp make some risky, beautiful art.

Chazy_Az

Chazy_Az New Member

I'm sorry, but why does every1 think Dont Stay should be the next single? I am a huge LP fan, but does no1 else think that Dont Stay sounds very similar to One Step Closer. What about Breaking the Habbit. Its (in my view) one of the best songs on the album. Ok...I dont know how they would pull it off live but it seems a shame that it may not be released. And that guy who says they are releasing too many singles? Its a shame they can't release them all because they are all good enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.