anyone know about new LP new album

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by xera, Sep 9, 2005.

xera

xera Member

:mike: hey guy,im waiting for the news
    the time
    the informations
    can u tell me more? :chaz:

~ immortal soul ~

~ immortal soul ~ Well-Known Member

No one knows anything about that right now. Mike said in an interview that they will "hopefully release a new album in 2006" but nothing's in stone yet and Mike said that they aren't in a hurry. You have to consider that both Mike and Chester will come up with solo projects so I think LP won't release a new album until all promotion for their solo projects (maybe also including a tour) is done.

Drawing

Drawing New Member

I'd bet on late 2006 at this point. if not 2007.

At least Mike and Chester's solo projects will Tied ( haha ) me over.

xera

xera Member

:chaz: oh!!so,wait "for so long" :p thanks a lot :D

Geki

Geki >.

I might stop listening to Linkin Park. They NEED a new fuckin album, I hope they don't think that Collision Course was good enough. Jay-Z and Linkin Park don't even mix well in my opinion, then again, most of their good songs were turned into shit rap and remixes, so whatever.

xero theory

xero theory Banned

Yup ^_^ And I Hope That Will Keep us Full Tell They Come Out With A New Album

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Linkin Park broke up in 2004. :lol:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

:lol:

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: But they reformed in early 2005 with Britney Spears as the new lead singer.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Mike and Chester are working on a album. Well, Mike isnt because its done already. Have some freaking patience :wth:

named

named Member

Mike and Chester are working on a album. Well, Mike isnt because its done already. Have some freaking patience :wth: [/b][/quote]
    patience is overrated, we want THEM NOWWWWW :bounce:

Geki

Geki >.

I'm aware that Mike and Chester are coming out with solo albums. All I really want is Linkin Park to actually make music again, really, there last release was Meteora, I don't count Collision Course as an LP album. In 2006 it will be three years, time for a new album. But really, bite me, I'm going to same something.

I'm starting to think that Linkin Park will break up. Personally, I already think they have. Mike is out doing his whole rap career now, and Chester is doing rock. Why are they even making solo albums if they are still a band, according to other members? If anything, they should be working they're ass off on the new album, I bet you they don't even have any tracks in progress.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

patience is overrated, we want THEM NOWWWWW :bounce: [/b][/quote]
    lol at smiley

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

It's a little thing I like to call "record contract dispute".

Know the story before you assume things.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

New album is already in stores

Geki

Geki >.

I know they're having record company problems, but is there really a need for solo albums? They should at least make a Reanimation version of Meteora, not solo albums. Release that for a while, then they can work a lot on their NEW album. And like I said, I was stating my opinion.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

But you see the problem is that because of the record contract dispute, LP DOESN'T WANT TO release a new album at the moment. They feel as if they are being ripped by Warner Brothers, so why work so hard on an album that is going to a record company that they don't want to work for?

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

But you see the problem is that because of the record contract dispute, LP DOESN'T WANT TO release a new album at the moment. They feel as if they are being ripped by Warner Brothers, so why work so hard on an album that is going to a record company that they don't want to work for? [/b][/quote]
    Exactly. Linkin Park is just trying to end their record deal with Warner Bros. as quickly as possible so that their new album can be released under a new label, possibly under Machine Shop. Solo albums and other things are key into getting themselves out. Plus, solo albums are what most fans want.

lpjordy

lpjordy Well-Known Member

I heard 1 song from each of Chester and Mike's solo albums. I don't care for them much. They need to get out of WB and put out a new LP album. I love Mike and Chester, but if LP breaks up, I probably won't bother with their solo acts. In my opinion, LP is the greatest band ever. I still listen to Hybrid Theory, Meteora, live stuff, and the rare/unreleased stuff like demos and Xero, but it gets old. We need a new album SOON. Actually, we needed a new album last year instead of a live cd (which was good) and a mash up cd (which was decent).

personne

personne Member

I read today an article on LP Time. It's a Mike's interview about The Risisng Tied an he tells some words about the Band. He tells that their next studio's album is for spring 2006. You can read the full article on LPTime. Spring is maybe early. there are FM's album the november 22nd and Chester's album solo. But it's great to know that Linkin Park's album is coming for 2006.