Anyone know the LPU packages differences?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by tripleh3lix, Apr 15, 2012.

tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

I know it says it on the pass, but what is LPU summit? It says its international, meaning its out of the country? i know i wont be traveling much out of Cali, so is this something I would be using or no? I cannot afford much more than the 25 dollar one, but I will save up for the 60 dollar package if it's worth it. i dont care about the extra stuff I just want to get in early and maybe meet the band. also maybe meet a few fans off LPU. anyone know the huge difference?

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

LPU Summit is held in any big city. It's been held in Tokyo, Boston and other major cities. It's possible there'll be a summit in the US, but you'd be better off waiting for the US tour dates.

ZoeLinkingal

ZoeLinkingal The Unforgiving

Hello =) I am from the LPU: http://www.lpunderground.com/users/zoelinkingal

The USD$60 package is known as the "LPU11 Plus Pass" package. For LPU members who have bought/upgraded to this package BEFORE 26th of January 2012, they are entitled to ONE guaranteed meet & greet during the upcoming Linkin Park tour cycle, whether it's 5 months from now or 5 years.

• Limited Edition LPU11 merchandise package including T-Shirt, 2x3 Flag, Ear Plug Case with Ear Plugs and Laminate with Lanyard.
    • Access to LP events including International Summits (no additional fee required for Summit pass)
    • Chances for Meet & Greets at Linkin Park concerts
    • Early entrance to Linkin Park shows (may not include festivals)
    Also Includes Online Benefits:

• Access to Ticket Presales for the Best Seats
    • Exclusive Live Video Chats with Linkin Park
    • Giveaways of LP gear & fan experiences
    • Access to the entire LPU-TV & LPTV downloadable archives
    • Online community access to connect with other LPU members
    • Offer subject to change and based on availability. $60 price includes worldwide shipping

The USD$25 package, you can become an Annual LPU member and receive an LPU11 membership laminate and lanyard which will give you early entry to Linkin Park shows. You'll also get all of the other LPU benefits for a whole year including opportunities for meet & greets, pre-sale tickets, LPU-TV episodes, exclusive music, access to the online community and more. These members will also be able to purchase passes to International LPU Summit events for an additional fee.

• LPU11 laminate and lanyard for early entrance to Linkin Park Shows (may not include festivals)
    • Chances for Meet & Greets at Linkin Park concerts
    • Access to concert Presale Tickets and Best Seats for LPU
    • Access to International Summit Events (additional fee required for Summit pass)
    • Live Video Chats with members of Linkin Park
    • Monthly LPU Auctions and Giveaways of LP gear and fan experiences
    • Access to entire LPU-TV and LPTV Downloadable Archive
    • Online Community Access and Connections to LP fans from around the world
    • Offer subject to change and based on availability. $25 price includes worldwide shipping

US Package Arrival Time: 4 - 6 Weeks. International Package Arrival Time: 6 - 8 Weeks

FAQ on LPU membership packages, 31st January 2012:
    LPU Summits are held anywhere the LP staff wants it to be held. It can be in California, Tokyo, Europe ANYWHERE. An LPU Summit is a multi-activity event that joins LPU members from all over the world for an exclusive, intimate experience. Although each Summit's activities vary, fans have historically gotten to meet the band, watch sound checks and intimate acoustic performances, take pictures on the band's stage with their instruments, work on Music For Relief charity events, tour the crew bus and backstage, and more. Summit events are by invitation only. Check out footage from the LPU London Summit HERE.

I hope this answers your queries, if you have any more questions you can ask :D

Peace~! :headbang:

tripleh3lix

Thanks ZoeLinkinGal! I have one more question. When I buy pre sale tickets for LPU members, what are the chances of getting PIT tickets? Also can I only buy 1 ticket per LPU membership? Or can I cover a whole party I want to bring?

ZoeLinkingal

For pre sale tickets, that I am not sure because no where in the site did it mention it. However, LPU members get early entry and logically, it should be pit tickets. Yes, it's 1 ticket per LPU membership and meet & greets. Adam said MAYBE you can bring ONE friend but definitely not a whole party. But, I do not see it happening anytime soon because it'll be unfair and takes up space :)

tripleh3lix

Okay very nice. So, yeah it would probably be with 1 person this time around as my brother has a whole family now and couldn't go last time. So I cannot buy more than 1 ticket so if I am buying for a friend as well, I cannot do so and he has to log into his account later and get his? What about assigned seating, what if we don't get any together? I know LP fans don't go alone :p Also you bring 1 friend for free into the concert? Or is that for early entry?

ZoeLinkingal

No, you can't bring a friend for FREE. As for bringing a friend via LPU Early Entry (assuming he or she bought tickets), that's not confirmed.

For LPU seats (more like pit standing) that's 1 per LPUer. As for normal seats, you can buy for your friend, that's no problem because it's not LPU related.

tripleh3lix

Awesome, so I can get LPU pit tickets, even with the 25 dollar membership? that's awesome. i remember seeing the price last time when i went to go buy tickets and they were very high 100+, I remember a while back they are only 45 bucks. Do they go up as the day goes on? Are they cheaper when you first buy them? I

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I'm not sure if this is the case. Last year the LPU pre-sale let me buy up to 4 tickets.

ZoeLinkingal

I am not sure of the pricing, it's different everytime :/ And yes you can get pre sale tickets even with 25 dollar membership :)
    Alot of things changing this year, I guess we would not know truly :/

tripleh3lix

Oh well, I think i'm gonna go with what I can afford :) Meet and Greet is good enough for me if I ever get into it, so is early access to concerts and ticketing.