Anyone that needs to sell their tickets, at any time. PLEASE. READ.

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Kyle&Sophie, Jun 21, 2010.

Kyle&Sophie

Kyle&Sophie New Member

Standing for Birmingham or London, I'm interested. My boyfriend has loved this band to death for God knows how long, and the tickets went on sale the day i was forcing him to camp out with me to see Green Day. Because of this, he missed the chance to get tickets. I'd love to be able to suprise him at some point before November. I hate seeing him so gutted.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Welcome to LPA, I wish you luck in finding tickets however I'm not really sure if anybody here would be willing to give up their tickets...since it's such a hot show. Your best luck might be trying eBay closer to the show date, however be prepared to spend quite a bit :/.

wiiesel

wiiesel Well-Known Member

The show was sold out a few hours after the presale began?
    Can't imagine that!

Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member

The show in hamburg was sold out after a few days, too. Well, the crowd tickets, not the seats. But who wants to sit at a LP concert.
    I need one more ticket for hamburg, too, for a friend.

Anyway, much luck to find tickets!

edit: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/linkinPark?ref=ts
    Linkin Park One show just wasn’t enough, so we added a second show at the O2 Arena in London on November 11. LP Underground members can purchase pre-sale tickets now, and the rest of you can get yours starting Friday, June 25 at 9am local time. -Joe

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010