Apologize post to several members of LPA

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Pat, Sep 13, 2016.

Pat

Pat LPA VIP LPA VIP

Dear LPA Community,

i would like to start this thread by a big and huge "SORRY" . My behaviour recently was clearly inacceptable and there is of course no excuse to clean this up. It was simply an outburst of emotions and feelings of big and horrible happenings in my personal life, so i let that out online . With this - i apologize to everyone i insulted, attacked and threatened.
    Because of the happenings, i decided to take a break from the internet for some days, and it was the best i could do.
    Without getting too much into detail again on what i did, i promise, it wont happen again and that i admit that this was clearly a big mistake.

I am sorry.

Sincerely

Patrick

Nicholas, Gibs, Niklas and 3 others like this.
    Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

I hope you don't mind me posting here since it's a few days old and personal, but I would also like to apologize to the LPA community for being an asshole and troll, especially when I first started posting. Including calling ATS a "47 minute mess", getting mad at a crowd for singing at a live event, and just generally being an idiot. I've tried to be more level-headed since, but I'll still occasionally go on a nonsensical rant like criticizing LP7's writing even though I don't know anything about the album yet.

I'm surprised I didn't get banned, but I rightfully got called a cunt for that ATS comment :lol:. We've all taken our frustration out on the internet, it's all good. The LPA team are very tolerant, helpful, and understanding, I'm grateful to see such a community involved around my favorite band :)

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Thanks, we--

Oh.

Oh.

:cry:

:kappa:

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

:lol:

Let's keep this serious now. Pat was making a sincere apology.

Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

The community here in general is great, otherwise many users here wouldn't post here consistently and make an LP fansite a sort of social hangout. Even when I see people here arguing, some still try to be at least rational and constructive. Some others maybe not so much. I specified the LPA team because they do a great job at keeping everything organized. I've seen multiple times where people are arguing in threads or even in the shoutbox, and an admin will step in to try and keep it civilized.

Same goes for regular users here. People go at it all the time on here, but it almost always gets sorted out. But it's also because the community is relatively smallish, many here are familiar with each other, so there's more leniency and friendliness. My apologies for derailing such a sincere thread :lol:. Just wanted to get that out.

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Some people are still low key giving him shit for it, though he apologized upfront. But I personally am not worried about it anymore. Emotions and tempers just got out of control.

Pat, I wouldn't worry too much about it if you've said and done everything that you can. You've already apologized personally. The situation just blew up with no resolve. Most of us probably aren't thinking about it anymore..

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    Captain-EO likes this.
    Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

I still have no idea what's going on personally if it's any consolation Pat. I'm ignorant. :)

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

I still think you're cool, Patrick.

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Group hug!! :lol:

Captain-EO likes this.
    Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

[​IMG]

Captain-EO and brady like this.